Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Swansea Predictions

Horrible feeling Neil will stick with Jerome and Howson today.

Therefore no expectations from me.

2 nil Swansea - With Gomis scoring a rare goal from the bench and then hitting the goal trail till the end of the season.

Copious amounts of whining, doom, despair, pant-wetting, negativity and a strong whiff of bin from many corners, all starting around 10:41 this morning.[Y]

I predict penny will have dropped that we need to go out and try to win games instead of avoiding 1 goal defeats - hopefully Bamford + Mbokani/Jerome to be 2-striker formation up front. Even Laffs on bench!

Nothing but a win will do for City now

The first real 6 pointer of the season. A win for Swansea sees them pull 9 points clear from us and realistically we ain''t catching that. If we perform as we did at Leicester then there is no reason we can''t take the 3 points here. 2-1 to us.

Swansea 2- 1 Norwich

We will start badly, concede a sloppy goal, rally in the second half and equalise...only for a poor decision to allow them an offside goal.

We can always blame the ref, linesman etc never the poor performance of a side devoid of ideas through months of team changes by the manager who after 8 months has no idea of the system he wants to play or a settled team

swansea beat arsenal last week so i can see them beating us

we play well against teams we are expecting nothing from like chelsea man utd arsenal we raise our came then the lesser teams like aston villa we are not up for the game

swansea 3 -0 sorry

---------------Ruddy----------------

Pinto--Bennett--Klose--Brady

----------Howson--O''Neil---------

Redmond Hoolahan Naismith

------------Jerome----------------

3-2 win to us, maybe 3-3. I see us rushing ahead but in typical NCFC fashion having a horribly nervy, uncomfortable performance to see the game out

Hoolahan always has a good game against Swansea so he has to start and in his best position. Jerome must be due a goal and his general performances have been good so I''d stick with him for a little longer

I think it''s our turn to put a sickener on another team; Swansea to go 1-0 up early in a snore fest first half and Norwich to unleash Bamford to score an 80 and 85th minute brace to get some revenge for all those late ones.

Or something like that..

I feel we have been building to this game.

Leicester and Chelsea was always going to be tough. But we have worked out a few things and seem to have a little more direction.

Let''s hope that is direction to a win. I feel this is that pivotal game, we need 3 points even if others get 3 it is about knowing we can. We need to go into te run of games against those around us ready to make the most of those 3 pointers. Passion and envy to the end an full concentration.

Today it starts and I feel it will be a 2-1 victory. But sure all any of us want is a win however it comes.

Agree with Birchfest; Bamford seems the perfect player to grab us a win - hasn''t played much and has a point to prove, yet is also a great finisher.