Sign in to follow this  
pete

It looks like its Sunderland after all

Unbelievably we''re still in this. You can bet the Newcastle and Sunderland supporters feel the same as us right now. It''s looking to be a case of who''s worse over the next two months.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Unbelievably we''re still in this. You can bet the Newcastle and Sunderland supporters feel the same as us right now. It''s looking to be a case of who''s worse over the next two months.[/quote]And out of who''s playing well, you''d bet Sunderland on staying up.

How many points lead over Sunderland did we have prior to Alladyce taking charge?

It''s not the same as us, Sunderland have improved and picking up points were dropping like a stone, confidence will be a key to the next few games, we don''t have it, but we do play Man City soon enough, that''s a winnable game right!

Agree Nutty. It''s not over yet .....but loads of the indicators of relegation are there. Almost classily so.

I''m not betting on any outcome. My point was that unbelievably we''re still in this. We wouldn''t have felt the same had Sunderland hung on. Neither would they.

I''m not saying we will stay up or go down but please, let''s not be disappointed about Southampton''s goal.

dont newcastle and sunderland play each other next week??....we cant afford anything other than a draw from that as should either club win ,it would take us weeks to make up those 3 points on that team

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]dont newcastle and sunderland play each other next week??....we cant afford anything other than a draw from that as should either club win ,it would take us weeks to make up those 3 points on that team[/quote]Not next week , cup weekend , Sunderland have no game and Newcastle i believe are away at Leicester on the Sunday or Monday .