Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

NCFC - the Ed Balls years

Oh dear!

Fish rot from the head.

It''s the board where the stink is to be found

Ed Balls summed it up- what does he bring? Why did the only effective member of the boardroom resign? Why did we endure such a pathetic window in the summer? Why is Delia''s nephew allowed to swan into the board with no investment?

Plenty more to throw at the board. That is where I feel the failure lies...

Dean Coney''s boots wrote the following post at 2016-03-06 12:01 AM:

It''s the board where the stink is to be found

Why is Delia''s nephew allowed to swan into the board with no investment?

Because Delia and MWJ wish to keep hold of their ''investment'' and with the latters age and poor health, they can do that by bringing in nephew, who will take their reins when they decide to call it a day as boardroom members and club owners. They will still have their voice, and control. Nothing is ever going to change, and whilst they are here, McNally will be too. It doesn''t take too much to work out just why the re-elected chairman resigned!

Agree with this. Delia and MWJ out of tbe equation where is the investment, leadership and business nouse at the club?

A failed politician, a tv presenter and the nephew of the owners who''s got the club through inheritence...

The club next move needs to be the right one. Either an investor or a business man.

Mcnally is club yes man...

I''d just like to see the fans own the club instead of having some ''investor'' making the decisions.I think too many people are blinded and in awe of money and corporatism, love watching garbage like The Apprentice, and dream of a rich saviour descending upon Norwich City.The number of otherwise ''successful'' businessmen(/women) who''ve come unstuck in the weird world of football makes me think that the corporate skill set isn''t always the best fit. That''s not to mention the grief caused when a ''bad'' owner gets to be in control of a club and can''t be shifted.Running a football club is probably more like running a large public sector organisation, so having it fan owned and hence more accountable makes sense. Run by the fans, for the fans.