Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

What Next For Neil Adams ?

Surely there won''t be a job for him next season as all our loanees will be back in the nest ( see what i did there ) playing for us in the Championship when the likes of Big Dave and Bamford are returned to sender and the likes of Brady, Klose and Naismith decide not to ply their trade in a Division below ?

Manager?

Got nearly as much experience in the Champs as our current incumbent!

There''s always someone willing to take ya "Leroy Fers" off ya hands. Players who will get moves on the back of there reputation.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]Maybe we will make him manager with six games left?
[/quote] I thought you lot were over the moon with McCarthy .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]Maybe we will make him manager with six games left?
[/quote] I thought you lot were over the moon with McCarthy .[/quote]
Priceless.  So because I don''t want Alex Neil''s head on a spike, I am a binner.  Yeah, that makes sense.
If you''re a moron.

Jeremy Borbyn wrote the following post at 2016-03-05 11:55 PM:

CanaryOne wrote:

Jeremy Borbyn wrote:

Maybe we will make him manager with six games left?

I thought you lot were over the moon with McCarthy .

Priceless. So because I don''t want Alex Neil''s head on a spike, I am a binner. Yeah, that makes sense.

If you''re a moron.

Pot, kettle and black, eh, binder!

I have yet to see a single credible name who could replace AN, who, by the way, I still have faith in and hope he stays EVEN IF we are relegated.
Burnley have stuck with Dyche, Hull have stuck with Bruce.  Both are doing very well and we could do similar.

AN is still the right man, even if we get relegated. There are so few credible managers who could improve matters.

Now isn''t the time for a knee jerk reaction. Even if we get relegated, we have a manager who has a promotion from Champs on his CV!

We didn''t think there was anyone out there to replace Adams did we.

Pearson, Monk (led them to 8th and was sacked far too soon), Warburton, Girard (if Swansea could attract guidolin), Moyes (needs to rebuild his reputation as does Rogers. Not unrealistic but would cost us), Gary Rowett is doing well.

Not saying go get any of these but could be options. Would they improve us? Who knows. Who thought a fella from Hamilton would guide the best squad in the champ out of it.

I''m not sure of who outside the uk but after receiving more than 300 applications last time I''m sure there are people that are not on our radar. Can''t believe that people play the pull that our club could have, down.

I''m not anti Alex neil, I like the guy. I really do. But he can''t be learning anymore. It cannot be used as an excuse.

I keep reading he is one of the best young managers around. I''d seriously question that now.

*His transfers have been uninspiring.

*tactics have been questionable

*substitutions puzzling

*the continual use of jerome

*the continual use of Martin

*the continual use of Brady at LB. olsson can do a job there. Get RB further up the field.

*disnt stick to his principles between October and March

There seems to be a hell of a lot of sentiment towards him because of Wembley.

And sean Dyce has been mentioned. He spent £9m on Andre gray. Would we do the same if we went down?

No chance.

For me the problem is far more deep rooted than the manager.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]We didn''t think there was anyone out there to replace Adams did we.

Pearson, Monk (led them to 8th and was sacked far too soon), Warburton, Girard (if Swansea could attract guidolin), Moyes (needs to rebuild his reputation as does Rogers. Not unrealistic but would cost us), Gary Rowett is doing well.

Not saying go get any of these but could be options. Would they improve us? Who knows. Who thought a fella from Hamilton would guide the best squad in the champ out of it.

I''m not sure of who outside the uk but after receiving more than 300 applications last time I''m sure there are people that are not on our radar. Can''t believe that people play the pull that our club could have, down.

I''m not anti Alex neil, I like the guy. I really do. But he can''t be learning anymore. It cannot be used as an excuse.

I keep reading he is one of the best young managers around. I''d seriously question that now.

*His transfers have been uninspiring.

*tactics have been questionable

*substitutions puzzling

*the continual use of jerome

*the continual use of Martin

*the continual use of Brady at LB. olsson can do a job there. Get RB further up the field.

*disnt stick to his principles between October and March

There seems to be a hell of a lot of sentiment towards him because of Wembley.

And sean Dyce has been mentioned. He spent £9m on Andre gray. Would we do the same if we went down?

No chance.

For me the problem is far more deep rooted than the manager.[/quote]SACK THE BOARD, SACK EVERYONE!