Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Any Mileage In The Naismith Rumour ?

The word where i sit was that the reason for him not being in the squad tonight was due to a fall out with the manager ? Anybody know if this has mileage ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The word where i sit was that the reason for him not being in the squad tonight was due to a fall out with the manager ? Anybody know if this has mileage ?[/quote]No.

Neil said on Radio Norfolk that he wasn''t fit enough to play 3 games in a week.................if only we had been on a week long warm weather training camp over the last couple of weeks to get our players up to speed?!?!?!

even if Neil doesnt think he can play 3 games in a week, as he mentioned......could he really not have been on the bench (containing all 3 of O''Neil,Mulumbu,Dorrans), incase we might have needed him for 10 minutes .....surely he could have played that couldnt he?

..very strange

He left the ground about 10 minutes after the final whistle via the Directors'' entrance, wearing a non-NCFC tracksuit and walked off mingling in the crowd. Any more than that?

I heard they had a big argument over the best Beatles album. AN was backing "Revolver" and Naismith went for "Abbey Road". Things escalated fairly quickly and Russell Martin had to intervene by doing his impression of Tommy Cooper, which calmed things down but not before poor young Nathan Redmond had started crying.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]I heard they had a big argument over the best Beatles album. AN was backing "Revolver" and Naismith went for "Abbey Road". Things escalated fairly quickly and Russell Martin had to intervene by doing his impression of Tommy Cooper, which calmed things down but not before poor young Nathan Redmond had started crying.[/quote]

Yet another example of Neil''s poor judgement. That medley towards the end is just sublime - everyone else in the stadium can see it, but strangely AN can''t. NEIL OUT!

I heard a rumour that Naismith is an absolute carthorse who''ll score the odd goal in between running round like a headless chicken. Any truth in this?

I heard a rumour before the game that Howson was injured and wouldnt be playing but that was just a stupid rumour too

On the way to the game, the Radio Norfolk line was that his head was "not quite right" to play tonight. Which suggests to me that either there was a personal issue (ie family bereavement), or he has fallen out with the manager.

IF it is the latter, then I think we have a big problem.

I have now seen what AN said on the matter but it does not sit right with me. He was signed from another Premiership side so surely must have been up to speed even if he was not a regular fixture in the Everton side plus he has been subbed in all five games he has played for us. A week away in the sun and it now appears we have what i would describe as some sort of fitness issue. Really ?

I guess he will be using the relegation clause he ought to have included in his contract, big mistake joining City. Not one of Alex''s favourites then Stevie.

Let''s see if he starts on Saturday before all these rumours start circulating.

it is the trouble with the Police retirement policy it does give the fools time on their hands to listen to gossip.

Oh by the way I heard the rumour regarding Howson too. - not much in that one was there?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Let''s see if he starts on Saturday before all these rumours start circulating.

it is the trouble with the Police retirement policy it does give the fools time on their hands to listen to gossip.

Oh by the way I heard the rumour regarding Howson too. - not much in that one was there?[/quote]Hiding behind Dad''s username i see you stupid banana.

I heard a rumour that a rumour is just a rumour and nothing more until proven otherwise.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]I trust you never made it to Detective Til ? if you did there will be a lot of innocent people behind bars.[/quote]Wrong banana so carry on please.

[url=http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bruised_and_battered_but_norwich_city_will_fight_on_in_premier_league_relegation_battle_after_2_1_chelsea_defeat_1_4439548]http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bruised_and_battered_but_norwich_city_will_fight_on_in_premier_league_relegation_battle_after_2_1_chelsea_defeat_1_4439548[/url]“He was just carrying a slight niggle,” he said. “His scores are down in

the tests we do on the players so that suggests he is not well. He has

not played three games in two years at Everton so obviously we have a

huge game on Saturday and it would have been a huge risk to play him in

this one and it wasn’t one I was prepared to take.”

Do you think these roumers are started by people that don''t have the best interests of the club in their heart?😳

A falling out after a few games. The guy needs to grow bahonas and start acting like a professional

we have naismith can not play as not fit enough even though he has just been to a training camp and came from a premiership club

pinto who signed as a RB but is really a wing back so we have to change a system to suit

bamford wanted him since summer put hasnt been given a chance

playing camjam even though 27000 fans know he can not finish

it would not really surprise me if some senior players asked the manager if he knew what he was doing !

"his scores are down" ?!?!?

For f**ks sake , get out there and f***ing play,

bloody hell, in my day a squad of about 16 players would play a 46 game league campaign plus cup competitions (no resting).

jesus christ.