Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Man C tickets

Lovely jubbly, I bought some 9am on first morning they were available, only a few left, single seats not two or three together anywhere.

At least if ManC have returned a block, then casual supporters will be able to buy a couple together.

I''m not able to get to every game so I know from experience that a block of seats returned from the visiting team is fantastic news for casual fans.

Usually good atmosphere because of being beside the away fans & just opposite Barclay.

i`m a manc blue who lives in norwich. the reason the tickets are being returned is partly due to the early KO, but most i know are refusing to pay £50 as an away fan.

dunno how much city charge away fans, i`ve never been one. but like i said, the early KO is also not helping. and unlike chelsea and united, city don`t have swathes of glory hunting locals who `support` them.i`m not going, as right now, i can`t afford £160 for me the wife and 2 kids, and that`s without food programme etc etc. sometimes the harsh realities of life intrude into the football bubble.

The Etihad stadium charge £40+ for an away fan because Manchester is a poor area and their fans wont pay it. If they charged £40 per ticket then they would only get 20000 there like they did for donkey''s years before the oil barons turned up.

The away fans pay the wages of Ageuro and Toure. Fans want these types of players but arent prepared to pay the ticket prices to pay for them.

I even suggest it could be double standards on their part.

now, i could ask exactly what happens to all those £50 notes that norwich take off the away fans?, it certainly doesn`t get spent on paying for any big name players. but i won`t as i don`t want to start a troll war! :)

You are missing and don''t understand the point here. Man city only have these players because of publicity stunts from their mega rich This. They have to charge £20 per ticket to fill their ground. Norwich dont have rich benefactors and hence have lower quality players.

Seat prices are all about demand and supply like most commodities. If you won''t pay the price then plenty others will. I run my own successful business and you have to maximise profit otherwise you go bankrupt.

Last time I went to the Etihad with Norwich it cost about £50.

my post was just to let home fans on here know that some more tickets for us had come available, because demand for our tickets, home and away, tends to exceed the supply and people often miss out because tickets get snapped up so quickly. I wasn''t having a dig at Man C fans , it is a long way to travel when realistically you''re out of the race for the title...,

We had this with the palarse fans earlier in the season moaning about away ticket prices when their own clubs charge more than ours.

Total and utter hypocrisy.