Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

22 coaches plus......

LDC

"Some of you are useless, full stop. But never mind, you carry on with your small mindedness. It will help pass the time on that nice long journey you''ve got. "

That really is a shocker!

Morning all, safe journey those on the coaches, we arrived last night after driving through the snow in Wiltshire on the M4 horrible ! but it is a beautiful morning in Swansea sunny with a very light chill.

Just went out to my car and got a puncture ! sh*t, and a guy came over in the hotel car park to see if need a hand, a certain Dean Keily, turns out the team are in our hotel, so hope to have a word in a few ears this morning and make sure they are all on it from the first second of this one.

OTBC ...... we can do this

You have to put aside the ridiculously early start, the grinding coach journey, the discomfort, the expense and the possibility you will be heading home having seen a defeat, getting home after the pubs have shut and sleeping into Sunday morning.

Forget all of that.

Just make sure you are loud enough for Lakey to hear you on his stream, or you will be judged.

On the stream City

Never mind the pop-ups

Canaries Player

Costs too much

Hurrah! You''ve got a virus

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]You have to put aside the ridiculously early start, the grinding coach journey, the discomfort, the expense and the possibility you will be heading home having seen a defeat, getting home after the pubs have shut and sleeping into Sunday morning.

Forget all of that.

Just make sure you are loud enough for Lakey to hear you on his stream, or you will be judged.

On the stream City

Never mind the pop-ups

Canaries Player

Costs too much

Hurrah! You''ve got a virus[/quote]

As usual, comments take out of context and then along come the heavies trying to be clever. What a ****.For the record I hope you all have a great day out and that bor is able to have a go at fans who are missing on here after the match because we won it. 

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Morning all, safe journey those on the coaches, we arrived last night after driving through the snow in Wiltshire on the M4 horrible ! but it is a beautiful morning in Swansea sunny with a very light chill.

Just went out to my car and got a puncture ! sh*t, and a guy came over in the hotel car park to see if need a hand, a certain Dean Keily, turns out the team are in our hotel, so hope to have a word in a few ears this morning and make sure they are all on it from the first second of this one.

OTBC ...... we can do this[/quote]Snow ?  I live in Swindon, 3 mile from the motorway and I didn''t see a drop !

[quote user="Uckfield Canary"]Good luck to all on the Cabbage. Let''s hope it''s only the fans that are asleep at the start of the game - unlike on Tuesday night.

Some of you may be old enough to remember the late licence on a Saturday afternoon in the pubs around the market such as the Fruiterers and the Ironmongers. This could be the undoing of many of us during the summer when there was no football. During the season, however, you could get a good bottle of brown ale in the hut behind the Barclay. If the game was boring, which it often was, we would stay in there and then return to the terraces for a kip. I found this quite acceptable unlike our central defence....[/quote]

I''d forgotten all about the Fruiterers! Used to frequent the Ironmongers after some matches - was run at one time by ex-Canary Billy Steele from memory. The old hut at the back of the Barclay brings back memories as does the infamous outside loos - youngsters today - don''t know they''re born!

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]

On the stream City

Never mind the pop-ups

Canaries Player

Costs too much

Hurrah! You''ve got a virus[/quote]

Haha, brilliant Bor 😂

@LDC - you get wound up way too easy!

@Lessingham - I''d go steady with the team talk if I were you mate, if we lose today then you do realise that thanks to your tactical intervention, then you''ll be in the firing line on here later alongside Delia, McNally, AN, the players/physios/coaches plus Ed Balls/Stephen Fry/CarrowRdSausageRollWarmer 😂

OTBC!

If you stopped critisising our fans from your armchair you may find people less willing to have a pop at you.

But you already know that.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]If you think you are being subjected to abuse and bullying on here then you have had a very sheltered life. Get over yourself and crack on. If it''s that bad then report it or leave the forum for a while, but don''t make out you''re being bullied because you aren''t.[/quote]

You really have no idea.

[quote user="Hull Canary"]Coach 9 for the Hull massif[/quote]Two seats for you i imagine then Hull ? [;)] When was Hull moved to the Waveney Valley by the way ? [:)]

Haha its all a bit of fun Lakey just like your poke at the incredibly long journey I''m currently suffering!

I''m a KFC fan but that''s the first one I''ve eaten at half 9!

[quote user="hogesar"]Haha its all a bit of fun Lakey just like your poke at the incredibly long journey I''m currently suffering!

I''m a KFC fan but that''s the first one I''ve eaten at half 9![/quote]

Yuk.  I''m up to Edinburgh this afternoon.  Curry and chips and a deep fried mars bar tonight.....yum yum!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]If you think you are being subjected to abuse and bullying on here then you have had a very sheltered life. Get over yourself and crack on. If it''s that bad then report it or leave the forum for a while, but don''t make out you''re being bullied because you aren''t.[/quote]

You really have no idea.

[/quote]

Jewish Dude - Let me just tell you this.......... I am the victim here.

The trouble is, our idea of giving the away fans a good day out is to pay the bus fare.Think they would rather pay & see a bit of effort and passion on the pitch rather than getting a free 10 hour coach ride.

What a spectacularly idiotic post. What has the price of coach travel got to do with anything?.

Fair play to you guys (even Waveney[;)]) for making such a long, long trek to cheer the boys. Safe journey home.

What about the players and staff being made to join the fans, 1 to each coach, so that they can answer questions as to why they put on such a lacklusture display today.

Only 300+ miles to explain.

Better than them flying back in comfort

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]quote user="hogesar"]Coach 8 and as far as I''m aware, I have checked, no gingers![/quote

Me as well Hogesar! we were so close, yet so far..........

Were you the one wearing a red carnation, with a copy of the Daily Telegraph tucked under your arm?[/quote]Coach 8, the white one?Yeah was on that too lol.