Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

22 coaches plus......

Looks like a massive support for a massive game this weekend at Swansea, we have an impressive 22 coaches going, plus there will be a huge amount making their own way there, we are and making a weekend of it.

So looks like all set for an amazing weekend and the "great escape" begins, who on here is going? your team needs your support, lets be having you !

PS; have 3 spare coach tickets if anyone needs them (these are free from club, but none left) let me know asap if want them as setting off Friday afternoon for the valleys.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Recognise that one in the middle Lapps..... been drinking, cant travel.[/quote]Lol. [:D]

The cynics amongst us might assume that that''s the latest squad picture, Mr.Lappin.

Not being the slightest bit cynical myself I wish you all a very good day, although before that I would wish for a good three points ..... at last.

Although a nice gesture, it is a great shame that the discounted tickets were not allocated through the points system.

It means that many of those who have paid their hard earned money to go to numerous games over the past 2 years have not benefited.

The tickets sold out so quickly that many regular away supporters have lost out all together.

[quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
I''m gonna sit behind you and kick your chair like a petulant child until you do funny imitations of LDC to everyone on the bus.

[quote user="tedwards94"]Although a nice gesture, it is a great shame that the discounted tickets were not allocated through the points system.

It means that many of those who have paid their hard earned money to go to numerous games over the past 2 years have not benefited.

The tickets sold out so quickly that many regular away supporters have lost out all together.[/quote]The club had further tickets on sale yesterday, maybe get in touch with the ticket office?

tedwards94 wrote:

Although a nice gesture, it is a great shame that the discounted tickets were not allocated through the points system. It means that many of those who have paid their hard earned money to go to numerous games over the past 2 years have not benefited. The tickets sold out so quickly that many regular away supporters have lost out all together.

Morty

The club had further tickets on sale yesterday, maybe get in touch with the ticket office?

Thanks I will pass this on.

Just been on the website and it''s showing Swansea tickets are available - I can''t go for family reasons but kudos to everyone making the massive trek.

Also West Brom tickets are still available, went on sale on Monday (got mine).

I think back over the years when the club has done something like this and normally the the result goes against us right back to Wimbledon many moons ago,now is the time to buck that trend

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
I''m gonna sit behind you and kick your chair like a petulant child until you do funny imitations of LDC to everyone on the bus.
[/quote][:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
[/quote]Would the "imitation" involve not going to the game, but criticising the fans that did, for not making enough noise?[;)]

[quote user="yellow 63"]I think back over the years when the club has done something like this and normally the the result goes against us right back to Wimbledon many moons ago,now is the time to buck that trend[/quote]

I can remember Barnsley and that went well I recall :-)

I''m not going tomorrow but wish all that are a safe journey

Locked out of the allocation      And it''s my best home fixture this season. I may go down to the motorway junction and watch the 22 coaches go by. Please support the team load and proud.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
[/quote]Would the "imitation" involve not going to the game, but criticising the fans that did, for not making enough noise?[;)][/quote]
Kind of. 
When we stop at the services, don''t come back on the bus. You can follow the game on twitter.
We''ll pick you up on the way back, and you can then preach for the rest of the journey about how useless and quiet we all were.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
[/quote]Would the "imitation" involve not going to the game, but criticising the fans that did, for not making enough noise?[;)][/quote]
Kind of. 
When we stop at the services, don''t come back on the bus. You can follow the game on twitter.
We''ll pick you up on the way back, and you can then preach for the rest of the journey about how useless and quiet we all were.
[/quote]

Some of you are useless, full stop.  But never mind, you carry on with your small mindedness.  It will help pass the time on that nice long journey you''ve got. 

To those who are going, I hope ''the nice long journey'' doesn''t drag too much and that you enjoy the game.  Be safe and well done for supporting our team such a long way away..................OTBC

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]Cabbage here too.Coarch two regguller.[/quote]
Kind of. 
[/quote][:D]

Good luck all of you who are going. I used to be proud to be part of our away support and now I''m simply proud of our away support.

Good luck to all on the Cabbage. Let''s hope it''s only the fans that are asleep at the start of the game - unlike on Tuesday night.

Some of you may be old enough to remember the late licence on a Saturday afternoon in the pubs around the market such as the Fruiterers and the Ironmongers. This could be the undoing of many of us during the summer when there was no football. During the season, however, you could get a good bottle of brown ale in the hut behind the Barclay. If the game was boring, which it often was, we would stay in there and then return to the terraces for a kip. I found this quite acceptable unlike our central defence....

i haven’t been on club cabbage in years.. if i ever go on one again i''m going to sit in a regulars seat just to see what will happen.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Morning everyone.

Right. Out the door we must go, eee, aye, eee aye, eee aye o.............[/quote]Marnin, jeez its early!

LDC thinks he''s funny poking fun at the long journey we''ve got.

Ive just had confirmed on our coach that LDC isn''t on it. Suddenly this journey seems instantly more fun.