Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

WE ARE GOING TO STAY UP

[quote user="ricardo"]There were many on here a few weeks back saying that they were quite happy losing 4-5 to Liverpool and would rather go down all guns blazing. It''s a valid viewpoint I guess but not one that I hold. I am very much of the Ron Saunders school who put the result and the points before anything else. If we win I''m happy, if we lose I''m not and all the good football in the world won''t change that.[/quote]

I was one of them Ricardo.

I go to watch my team. If they give it their all and try and win then I''m happy. I consider myself a sportsman, try to win, if you have lost but given it your best then hold your head high and accept the defeat.

I won''t mind getting relegated if we''ve done our best.

I''m not confident that we will stay up, it is really tough now. It''s not give up time though.

It''s absolutely nowhere near the time to give up yet. We are still very much in this and considering we have 1 point from a possible 27 its amazing that we can say that. Just goes to show how poor Newcastle and Sunderland are performing but they have picked up more points than us lately and that should still give us hope. If they cannot pull away from us even when we have not won for 9 games then its still very much in our own hands.

I just hope that Alex Neil picks his favoured starting 11, decide on a formation/set of tactics and stick with it now until the end of the season. A settled side will do everybody the world of good.

Neil''s decision to start tinkering and changing personnel from that heavy Newcastle defeat early on in the season is the reason we are in this mess. This Norwich squad are capable of far far greater performances and results than we have been seeing. OTBC!

Norwich 2 -1 Man City. Here''s hoping.