Sign in to follow this  
shaunieboy77

Right Back Where We Started

Assuming we use four at the back, who should be first choice at RB. We started with Whittaker who has vanished, then Wisdom, followed by Martin and Pinto.

[quote user="Dame to Blame"]That''s a point what ever

did happen to Whittaker[/quote]Could ask the same question about Mulumbo, Lafferty, Vadis and what about Andreu so seems to have slipped back into the club without anyone noticing. Whatever was that little lot in transfer fees,signing on fees and wages ? None of them even remotely near a first team start.

Is the moaning about poor old Whits being left out scraping the very bottom of the misery pot? Or is there still more to come...

Vadis is the real mystery. IS he injured?

He was knocking at the door,broke into the team, and I thought looked really good. And in a puff he''s nowhere to be seen!

I''m really disappointed Wisdom has been injured for what seems like weeks. He was really good with Redmond down that right side in the few games he played. He always seemed eager to get forward, but was the only RB we have that seemed to get back and play RB!

If I start seeing posts about how Whitts should be back in the team I''ll presume the moaners have done a full circle and some weird time space thingy has put us into opposite land. Thus I shall start with the next issue.

GET RUSSEL MARTIN BACK IN THE STARTING LINE UP IMMEDIATELY. HE DESERVES A FUCKING KNIGHTHOOD