Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 31

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well done Platonic! That''s £12.60 in the pot and a great chance for more :)[/quote]Good effort Platonic, i guess you aren''t a woman after all. [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I certainly do not want to massage your ego Tilly, but that is a very brave pick.  Scottish football is a minefield, never mind the lower leagues in Scotland, which are even more of a minefild.  Add to that the fact that Stenhousemuir are actually rather decent away from home.  Their away form puts their home form to total shame. 

[/quote]They do say that fortune favours the brave broady.......2-0 at H/T. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I certainly do not want to massage your ego Tilly, but that is a very brave pick.  Scottish football is a minefield, never mind the lower leagues in Scotland, which are even more of a minefild.  Add to that the fact that Stenhousemuir are actually rather decent away from home.  Their away form puts their home form to total shame. 

[/quote]They do say that fortune favours the brave broady.......2-0 at H/T. [;)][/quote]5-0 and before you say it was against 10 men broady it was 4-0 before the sending off. [:P]

Heads up Nutty, I was about to pick another game but William Hill have finally come up with a quote for tomorrow night''s Fortaleza match (currently 6/1).Hard luck GMF.Well done Platonic!

Oh dear, 2 out of 4 so far!

Oh, well, at least that''s better than 1 out of 27!!! 😣😳

Well done Platonic- a winning debut for you 👍👍

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]57 mins gone and it is getting towards squeeky 8um time in Serbia for somebody. [;)][/quote]The result was never in doubt.  [;)][/quote]That is just what i thought about Dunfermline when i picked them yesterday. [Y]

Bugger I''ve been thwarted by another draw. Just can''t win sometimes!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Another incorrect date selection on my part. I will change to:

Barcelona to beat Eibar.[/quote]I made the same mistake. I will also have Barcelona to beat Eibar please.Congratulations Platonic - fantastic picks!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]Another incorrect date selection on my part. I will change to:

Barcelona to beat Eibar.[/quote]I made the same mistake. I will also have Barcelona to beat Eibar please.Congratulations Platonic - fantastic picks![/quote]

Sorry Yankee and Wolfie. I didn''t notice or would have given the heads up. Those changes are fine.

Thanks for that impressive debut Platonic. I''m loving that I can get to update Ray''s signature again to include your win and the new totals : -

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District

Canary, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the

Academy, and £1354 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf,

Lappinitup,2, NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, Molly Windley,

93vintage, ClareW, Van Wink, Cityangel, AJ, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture, Graham

Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, Platonic,

yes PUPs £628 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with £748

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £4768

since we began of which £1243 is already

banked for the next presentation.

Just great ! I see we have another Monday night game to wait for so no league tables until silly o''clock tomorrow evening. [:(]

Platonic,
I''m so sorry that I beguiled you into an outrageous 90/1 bet on Russell Martin though, as it turned out, betting on a 1-0 result wasn''t as daft as it seemed just that it went the wrong way and with the wrong player!!!
Glad to see your other bets paid dividends and, if you you get the chance in the future, ignore my tips altogether,
Though West Ham away at Everton wasn''t such a bad call after all .......... just saying.

[quote user="woostercanary"]Platonic,
I''m so sorry that I beguiled you into an outrageous 90/1 bet on Russell Martin though, as it turned out, betting on a 1-0 result wasn''t as daft as it seemed just that it went the wrong way and with the wrong player!!!
Glad to see your other bets paid dividends and, if you you get the chance in the future, ignore my tips altogether,
Though West Ham away at Everton wasn''t such a bad call after all .......... just saying.

[/quote]

4.3 Wooster and your third consecutive weeks most profitable pick? You will be 8/27 30% but incredibly +.2

Great picking buddy[Y]

I don''t bet on the games apart from putting on the Rays Funds selections but it strikes me West Ham could be a good bet to draw or win when they are two goals down away from home...

Thanks Nutty, but 8/27 says it all.
Mind you, I think there''s a few on the forum that would be happy with 8/27 rather than 1/27......

[quote user="woostercanary"]Platonic,
[/quote]If Martin had scored the only goal would that have counted as him scoring the first and the last goal?

I had asked that question when I first suggested the bet - but in a 1-0 game the scorer has to be the first and last.  
Presumably they need not be mutually exclusive unless it is specifically stated that they are.  
But I''m still not sure.

I''m not sure about it but I assumed so. There is another bet ''1st or last''. would that pay out twice if the scorer was in a 1-0 game?