Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 31

Welcome to week thirty one of

our Rays Funds season. This week we have GMF in charge of our

final six selections. GMF is another PUP who has been with us for many years. And

another who has previously won twice with his final six as can be seen by Ray’s

signature. So Gary’s just the right guy to get us back to winning ways after

Norfolkchance1’s unlucky 5/6 last weekend. That 5/6 gives us a free bet this

week though so please find GMF our very best
selections from the games

played on Sat/Sun/Mon of this weekend that are listed on the William Hill bet site as that’s where

our free bet is.

This week I’m really chuffed

to introduce one of our newest PUPs Platonic who will be making the selections

for our game at Swansea. It’s great that thanks to our anonymous benefactor

that we have this second part of Rays Funds because the newer PUPs now get a

chance to be more involved earlier than they would for the six selections. Platonic,

you have a tenner to spend from the PUPs selections and your own. Good luck

buddy.

We are still hoping to present

this year’s cheque at the Newcastle game on April 2nd. We already

have £1225 and have four more chances to get more. It’s already an amazing

total as last year’s cheque presented in March was for £881. So that’s over two

grand in under two years! You PUPs are awesome

Now I’ll hand the thread over to GMF and Platonic. Remember

theres no pressure because we are

all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together

with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and Platonic ... the thread

is yours....... [:)]........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I

leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,2, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District

Canary, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the

Academy, and £1354 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell, nutty,2, Feedthewolf,

Lappinitup,2, NWC, Wes Hooly Fan, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, Molly Windley,

93vintage, ClareW, Van Wink, Cityangel, AJ, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture, Graham

Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy, yes

PUPs £610 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with £748

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges and donations we now have a total of £4750

since we began of which £1225 is already

banked for the next presentation.

Man City to beat Villa please

For the Norwich bet 0-0 at halftime and Norwch win full time

Good Luck pups

Taking a risk on the Scottish Cup this week

Ross County v Dundee Utd - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Best of luck GMF, Platonic and all you PUPs

Holland and Alkmaar to beat Excelsior.

Norwich bet both teams to score with over 2.5 goals

Belgian league:Gent (10-3-1 at home, second place) at home to O-H Leuven (1-5-8 away, third from bottom). Odds are 1/2.For the Norwich match, City to win and both teams to score. Best of luck everybody!

France for me

PSG to win at home vs Montpellier

And another goal for Nathan Redmond for the match bet

Good luck everyone, especially GMF and Platonic

Picking early this week. The Championship where I think : -

Sheffield Wednesday          v          Rotherham          Home Win.

For our game once again I''m going fopr the Bill Hill enhanced odds selection at 8/1 of Norwich to win and Naismith to score.

Napoli to beat Chievo please.

And bamford to score last. Good luck pups and otbc!

I''m pretty nervous for my first week but shall try my best with the Norwich game picks - I''m aiming to get them in around lunchtime tomorrow.

For the match bet, I fancy Brighton away to Preston to win

[quote user="Platonic"]I''m pretty nervous for my first week but shall try my best with the Norwich game picks - I''m aiming to get them in around lunchtime tomorrow.

For the match bet, I fancy Brighton away to Preston to win[/quote]Good to have you on board Platonic these last few weeks but as Nutty is not sure can i just ask a question about your selections for the Norwich bet ? Will they be random with little thought process or will you study '' form '' with girlies usually taking the first option and us men the second.The big question is to you stand or sit when visiting the loo ? Good to have a mental picture of who we are dealing with i hope you understand. [;)]

Good luck GMF, Platonic and all the other PuPs.
This Saturday is my mother''s 90th birthday so I''m trying to pick those odds that have a 90 somewhere amongst them.
Therefore my match pick is: West Ham to win away at Everton at 18/5 (ie 18 x5 = 90)
For the Norwich game I''m going for Russell Martin to score the first and last goals at 90/1 (I assume that works with a 1-0 win?).

Buonasera tutti....🍷🍝😘💁🎉🇮🇹

Been a bit of a party time time recently..don''t ask me why....any excuse...🍷🇮🇹🍾🍸🍝🍝🎼🎼...more this weekend and long may it continue...Spring is here and time for me to come out of my winter hibernation 😻😻🍾💁💁💁🕶🕶🚿🚿🍒🍒

So leaving my citadel and getting back out into the world of the living (well Italia Lega Pro Girone A):

Citadella vs Albinoleffe - home win

Saluti e buon recupero tutti (anche il nostro Norwich)...

Actually I think we will finally see the frutti of the recupero this week and I would put good money on a Norwich win and a Norwich clean sheet...you heard it here first...

Parma 🍒🍒👌👌🇮🇹🇮🇹🍝🍝😘😘😻🎉

Platonic, don''t be too nervous so that you don''t enjoy it. Everyone is on your side.

And don''t take any notice of Tilly! Nobody else does....

:)

Off to Hungary, and a home win for Ferencváros against Diósgyör.

For the match bet, how about Norwich HT, Draw FT.

Good luck all PUPs, especially GMF and Platonic.

Tilly, I shall do neither - I will look for value. And then probably bottle it and slap it all on red.

Hi all, Belgium for me with Club Brugge vs. Sint Truidense VV (home win).

For the City bet I''ll go for a Naismith double.

All the best everyone!

Apples

Welling vs Cheltenham AWAY WIN.

Top vs Second Bottom. Cheltenham have a GD of 43 (best in league by some margin) and Welling have -25 (worst in the league). Not checked the odds because to be frank after two shock loses the last 2 weeks I need to be back to winning ways!

For Norwich bet Swansea H/T Norwich F/T looks appealing, as does Draw H/T Norwich F/T

Visiting the glamour of the Scottish second tier this weekend and playoff-bound Falkirk should see off the almost certainly relegated Alloa.For the Norwich bet, how about some total delusion and a 2-0 win for us.Best of luck Gary, Platonic and all PUPs.

Thank you, as always, for your kind words in the introduction Nutty and thanks to all for your picks so far.

It''s been a manic week in advance of an early morning Sunday departure to France, but I should be back around nine tonight with my picks.

Serie A for me this week, and need a result after last weeks result, especially with Tilly applying pressure to everyone above him in the league''s............................... so home win for Napoli v Chievo is my pick.

And for City I see us winning (always do though !) 2-1 with Bamford to score at anytime.

Best of luck to all pups and especially our esteemed pickers and hope the Welsh sun is shining on all in yellow and green this weekend.

So here we go!

Sorry this is slightly early, but I''ve got a hectic afternoon/evening ahead so wanted to be organised. Thanks for the suggestions for the Norwich bet; I''ve decided to go for the following:

Half-Time: DRAW - £6

Both teams to score: NO - £3

Russel Martin to score first and last - £1 (thanks to woostercanary for the suggestion, it is indeed 90/1 at Bill Hill)

My reasoning (should anyone want it) is as follows:

Swansea have a tendency to score first in their matches (and indeed in the first half) whereas Norwich have failed to score in 6 of the last 8 away matches. However, the last two games have genuinely seen us improve our defensive game plan, and I am most confident of us managing to go in level at half time. I was tempted by a half time 0-0, but I prefer the simple draw as it covers more possibilities.

I''ve taken the NO in BTTS because I suspect this will end 1-0 to either team (as the reverse did at Carrow Road), or possibly 0-0. If Swansea do take the lead I don''t back us to score I''m afraid, as they''ll probably park the bus and we struggle to score away at the best of times. However, if we do take the lead I can see us seeing out the rest of the game as Swansea are definitively not Leicester/Chelsea.

Finally, the 90/1 on Martin first and last fits nicely into my thinking that we could nick a 1-0 victory, and why not have Russ chipping in for the goal.

Good luck all.

Don''t worry Gaz. A woman to the rescue!

Red Bull Salzburg v Scholz Grodig home win.

For City''s game a nil nil draw or more sensibly no goalscorer.

Good luck both.

Gutted, I thought I''d found the value bet of the day and then find Wooster has beaten me to it, but with away wins against Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal already (although they couldn''t beat us home or away!) I will take WHU to beat Everton at 4/1.

The city game is a do or die IMO and with the following we will be taking plus away fans always being more vocal than the home fans I''m going for a narrow win with Mbokani to score last

good luck pickers.

I''m joining Graham Humphrey with Falkirk (9-3-1-23-7) to beat Alloa (3-1-9-7-27).Falkirk v Alloa,,,,,,,Home win.And......City to win and Naismith to score.Good luck GMF and Platonic. [Y]

[quote user="Platonic"]So here we go!

Sorry this is slightly early, but I''ve got a hectic afternoon/evening ahead so wanted to be organised. Thanks for the suggestions for the Norwich bet; I''ve decided to go for the following:

Half-Time: DRAW - £6

Both teams to score: NO - £3

Russel Martin to score first and last - £1 (thanks to woostercanary for the suggestion, it is indeed 90/1 at Bill Hill)

My reasoning (should anyone want it) is as follows:

Swansea have a tendency to score first in their matches (and indeed in the first half) whereas Norwich have failed to score in 6 of the last 8 away matches. However, the last two games have genuinely seen us improve our defensive game plan, and I am most confident of us managing to go in level at half time. I was tempted by a half time 0-0, but I prefer the simple draw as it covers more possibilities.

I''ve taken the NO in BTTS because I suspect this will end 1-0 to either team (as the reverse did at Carrow Road), or possibly 0-0. If Swansea do take the lead I don''t back us to score I''m afraid, as they''ll probably park the bus and we struggle to score away at the best of times. However, if we do take the lead I can see us seeing out the rest of the game as Swansea are definitively not Leicester/Chelsea.

Finally, the 90/1 on Martin first and last fits nicely into my thinking that we could nick a 1-0 victory, and why not have Russ chipping in for the goal.

Good luck all.[/quote]

Thank you for these Platonic. You PUPs have come up with so many different strategies for these picks and yours is another one. And of course it''s possible for all three of these bets to be landed. I''ve placed them with Bet365/Bill Hill and here are the details : -

Half-Time:

DRAW

£6.00

Bet 365

11/10

£12.60

Both teams to

score: NO

£3.00

Bet 365

10/11

£5.72