Sign in to follow this  
deltic31

On a positive note!

The last time I checked the league table we are not yet relegated. The only thing that us fans can do to help is to encourage the team. Yes they look fragile at the moment and low on confidence, but booing is not at all constructive as I have tried in vain to tell the clunge monkey that sits behind me at Carrow Road!

It seems to me that some fans are too pleased when we lose so that they can slate all and sundry.

I too hate it when we lose but supporting this team has taught me that even in the darkest times there is hope.

If you want constant success go support one of the top six we don''t need whingers!

That''s because you are looking at the table, rather than looking at the posts on here. Quite clearly if you read these factually accurate opinions - then you''d realise that we have a) already been relegated, b) in some cases relegated after only 10 games, or c) perhaps relegated because of the summer transfer window, or d) relegated before we were even promoted.

Now those among you who are far too clever for your own good (i.e. those wearing matching shoes) will say - "the facts are that there are 9 games left and nothing is certain".. well everybody knows that you can PROVE anything with FACTS!

I''ve done an in-depth analysis of the situation and according to it:

1) We have been relegated.

2) It''s someone''s fault.

3) Although football is a game, and we can''t control or expect it to be "fair" - we still need to blame someone.

4) If they had listened to me in Jan, last summer or last season then we would have definitely stayed up.

5) I don''t have the mental faculties to deal with a negative situation I can''t control and I also lack the fortitude to not give up.

Wow

Off to Europe next season with 51 points????

Pack up all my cares and woes

Here I go singing low Bye Bye Premiership[

With apologies to Eddie Cantor RIP

I live in the North East. Everyone up here has us down and Sunderland and Newcastle fighting it out to stay. No pressure on us. Just go out and play. The pressure must be on those two with their 50000 seater stadiums. This can work in our favour. Be positive everyone. We can survive and I for one will enjoy going into work to see all those sad faces looking forward to a Chamionship derby. As King Jeb once said " I will love it "

Yep let''s hope so.

Can we possibly screen Canary Call so that people have to have brain cells in double figures before they are allowed on.

Recent episodes have plumbed new depths!

What a fabulous OP

Indeed there is so much hope so much to be thankful for and we have a cracking chance of staying up

It is key of course that we get behind the players in every game between now and the end of the season but I do fear that if we drop the odd point between now and the end of the season the negative Nancy''s will come out in force.

I agree 51 points is a real possibility if we all come together

[quote user="Hull Canary"]What a fabulous OP

Indeed there is so much hope so much to be thankful for and we have a cracking chance of staying up

It is key of course that we get behind the players in every game between now and the end of the season but I do fear that if we drop the odd point between now and the end of the season the negative Nancy''s will come out in force.

I agree 51 points is a real possibility if we all come together[/quote]The portly pieman of the Waveney Valley has spoken.