Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Come on Steve Bruce,do us all a favour!

Come on Steve Bruce,do us all a favour & bring your boys in blue down here to carrow road on wedensday night with one thing in mind & one thing only.Score as many goals as you can! We dont need to be in the cup,the league is the most important although it wont be if worthy is manager for much longer.Have a go at double figures,if not 6 or 7 will do.Help us Brucey to get rid of this iritating poor excuse of a manager!

[quote]Come on Steve Bruce,do us all a favour & bring your boys in blue down here to carrow road on wedensday night with one thing in mind & one thing only.Score as many goals as you can! We dont nee...[/quote]

We should get an easy win if Bruce brings his players down to Carrow Road on Wednesday, since the game is at St Andrews.

But don''t let facts get in the way of your oh so intelligent asessment.

i for one am sure glad that i wont be at carrow road on wednesday.........i''ll be in birmingham, at st andrews - watching the norwich vs blues match!

Yep - I think we''re playing away...???

Still, with both teams playing away against zero opposition, it could be a high scoring game.... On second thoughts, maybe not at St Andrews...

If Steve Bruce brings his boys in blue down to Carrow Road on Wednesday we should absolutley thrash the pants off them. I mean considering the match is taking place at St Andrews, Birmingham and all!