Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Blind faith

Ok so some on here may label me insane! Whilst I dont buy into the whole "keep the faith" campaign as I think its been done to death by other clubs and makes us look kind of tin pot. I refuse to believe we are relegated until its mathematical impossible for us to survive. Norwich City is my team always has been always will be I will do or die for my club, I have supported them no matter what. I will get behind the team on Saturday just like always do. People on here talking about how this is the worst Norwich team ever, how they have no fight or desire to win and how AN is out of his depth, these people cannot of lived through the days of Rioch, Hamilton, Megson, Roeder or Grant''s reign. We are IMO are far cry from those days. While we still have a fighting chance lets get behind the manager, team and club there will be plenty of time to pick over the bones during the summer!!!!

I preferred Traffic, but you have a point.

Like Crowded House said, "Don''t dream it''s over."

Like Bobby McFerrin said, "Don''t worry, be happy."

Like TLC said, "Don''t go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and streams that you''re used to."

Like LDC said, "streams."

Dig it.

Just shows how bad NCFC Board are at picking managers add Gunn and Adams

I have blind faith in our hard working and extremely manager to get us out of the relegation zone

Supported by a passionate fan base and committed board

The future is indeed very very bright