Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Parochial obsessives.

Just made one of my regular excursions onto TWTD, mainly to enjoy the meltdown after last nights capitulation to a doomed Bolton side, but came across this delightful example of the way their minds work in that remote little corner of Suffolk.

"would you shag delia, if she guaranteed to give itfc 100 milliion pounds after the deed was done ?" (SIC)

Yuck.

Obsessive, depraved, backward, parochial, sad?

Take your pick.

Yuck and yuck again.

NBS wrote:

"You visit TWTD regularly?????????"

Yes. THe same as I always visit posts extolling the virtues of Kyle Lafferty regularly.

Sad, truly sad.

NBS:

"So, just to confirm ''stairs. You visit TWTD regularly and you love bashing ''our'' players?"

1, Yes. Many of us do. Try it, it''s illuminating and far more than just seeing how the other half live.

2. No, never actually enjoy as you need to put it, but sometimes it seems appropriate. Read all the other posts in that thread as well.

Kyle Lafferty (who you allude to clearly) get''s well paid by our Club and does his best admittedly, but the bottom line is that it was a bad signing in the first place. Even at Chumps level, which was exactly why he was shipped out when we were in that league. Shipped out by those more in the know than any of us.

He represents an unnecessary drain on resources and now we have the situation whereby the Lafferty factor, ie. how to get rid of him, is a problem for the manager and the Club.

Who is many of us? If TWTD illuminates you, then christ that says a lot.

Is it all of our players who are a drain on resources that you bash, or just some? What''s your criteria for bashing?

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]TBH it probably wouldn''t take £100m....[/quote]Some folks would do it for free.Just saying....[:^)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]TBH it probably wouldn''t take £100m....[/quote]Some folks would do it for free.Just saying....[:^)][/quote]

And...??

"Who is many of us? If TWTD illuminates you, then christ that says a lot."

Just read that, after my visit to TWTD that is, and I note that you are getting a bit nasty there.

Yet another member of the insult brigade on this Forum. Those who need to resort to personal remarks when an opinion they read, and this time about no lesser player than that donkey Kyle Lafferty, doesn''t suit them.

Well done.

Broadstairs, if you find that nasty and insulting then you need to get out more.

Yet you have posted a lot worse about Lafferty and are continuing to do so. That''s more than a little hypocritical.

Which makes you, yourself a fully paid up member of this ''insult brigade'', due to your continuing insults of Lafferty.

Surely you realise that if you are going to be disparaging about a Norwich player on a Norwich forum, that some people will likely defend them? AND that doesn''t necessarily mean that they think that player is going to be the next Shearer or Messi.

Have a nice day, peace out.

Another little personal dig about something you cannot possibly have any knowledge of.

Some of you can''t seem to help it.

I actually "get out," as you put it, far too much for my own liking, not that it''s got anything to do with either the topic in question or even you for that matter.

Damn cheek, in fact. Stick to posting about NCFC and desist from making cheap remarks about fellow posters, even though they might disagree with you.

Sure, I posted against your opinions regarding Kyle Lafferty but so did many, many others in that thread.

Be rude to them whilst you''re at it.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Who is many of us? If TWTD illuminates you, then christ that says a lot."

Just read that, after my visit to TWTD that is, and I note that you are getting a bit nasty there.

Yet another member of the insult brigade on this Forum. Those who need to resort to personal remarks when an opinion they read, and this time about no lesser player than that donkey Kyle Lafferty, doesn''t suit them.

Well done.[/quote]

And yet you have no qualms about insulting Delia in your OP, by bringing this sick post onto our forum, Broadstairs?

"And yet you have no qualms about insulting Delia in your OP, by bringing this sick post onto our forum, Broadstairs?"

Interesting interpretation there.

Did it offend you? It did me.

It is very sick and I made my disapproval of it quite clear.

If that''s what their deranged minds like to get up to there''s no point in brushing it under the carpet.. Better to expose the nonsense for what it is, especially when coming from that source and about such a well-respected member of our Club.

In actual fact, that post should have been removed by their moderators, but it was not.

Which just goes to confirms the title I used really: "Sick obsessives."

"I read TWTD and find it quite enlightening most of the time."

The unofficial PinkUn.

Hardly a day goes by without mention of our great Club, in one form or the other, but usually derogatory.

Obsessed is a mild rebuke.

The grapes grow sour in deepest Suffolk.

Hypothetically speaking Delia, if you''re reading this, I''d drop as low as £5 million, bank transfer into my account. Just putting it out there!

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]I would pay good money to visit her ladygarden.[/quote]If you do please let us know if the grass is kept trimmed.