Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Will Neil be sacked this weekend??

So Lennon is only any good if his club has Hooper? That would explain Bolton...

What would happen if Hooper was injured?

Oh for an edit button. I''ll rephrase:

Is Neil more likely to keep us up as compared to an experienced alternative, such as Pearson? There may be other better candidates.

How can anyone answer that question. I would think he is because the players seem to be behind him. I do believe we''ll find out if Neil can keep us up. But we then won''t know if anyone else could.

You could express an opinion. Is Neil, or an alternative, more likely to be able to motivate the team, improve its shape, enhance its tactics, in your view?

[quote user="Highland Canary"]You could express an opinion. Is Neil, or an alternative, more likely to be able to motivate the team, improve its shape, enhance its tactics, in your view?[/quote]I think with 9 games to go, it would make little difference.

I thought I did just give an opinion? Just because it''s different to yours it''s still an opinion. Isn''t it?

On another thread I have said I think we will be relegated, not because I think Alex Neil is a bad manager but because we are not quite good enough and I am not sure there is any manager on the planet who could keep us now with so few games left................

I agree relegation is all but certain. And a new manager ''bounce'' is certainly not guaranteed but, in my view, change offers more hope than the alternative of taking no action.

There again Highland! Keeping with the manager wouldn''t be taking no action. It''s just your insufferable bigheaded idea that your opinions and what they would entail is action whilst others opinions and what they entail aren''t.

Now. What would happen to Lennon if Hooper was injured?

Alex Neil will only be sacked if the Board can find a cheaper replacement who they feel the fans would accept

He must be the lowest paid manager in the Prem

We have no chance what so ever of attracting any of the big names mentioned on these threads - they are all too expensive

Lets stick with Neil - he got us up once he can do it again

Fans should start singing "we want Neill out, we want Neill out," or "you are getting sacked in the morning," need to start singing those chants when we are losing against Man City at home - that''s the only way the useless muppets on the board might take action to find another manager.

I certainly won''t be singing that even though I think we should have changed AN several games ago to give us a better chance if staying up. What sort of support would that be? How would it help?!

The crowd also won''t be singing that while the players give their all like they did against Chelsea.

[quote user="craigbrown2015"]Fans should start singing "we want Neill out, we want Neill out," or "you are getting sacked in the morning," need to start singing those chants when we are losing against Man City at home - that''s the only way the useless muppets on the board might take action to find another manager.[/quote]You go to games at all fella?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I certainly won''t be singing that even though I think we should have changed AN several games ago to give us a better chance if staying up. What sort of support would that be? How would it help?!

The crowd also won''t be singing that while the players give their all like they did against Chelsea.[/quote]Exactly.People can whine, moan and bump their gums all they like, but the only positive thing that they can do, to try and affect things, is to get behind the team.

We need stability and growth. Barring a few players leaving we have a stronger squad than last season with some promising young players coming back in over the summer. Keep the faith. We may even stay up.

we could afford the moyes rodgers manger if we got rid of deadwood players

if you think of whitts and lafferty wages

and that of AN

put them together you must have at least 60 k a week

will not happen though

if newcastle sack mclaren and stay up our board will need to look at themselves for sitting on their hands again a watching us go down

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]I certainly won''t be singing that even though I think we should have changed AN several games ago to give us a better chance if staying up. What sort of support would that be? How would it help?!

The crowd also won''t be singing that while the players give their all like they did against Chelsea.[/quote]Exactly.People can whine, moan and bump their gums all they like, but the only positive thing that they can do, to try and affect things, is to get behind the team.[/quote]There is nothing more stupid than fans who believe getting behind the team will help , if that is the case why are we so pathetic . Sing until your throat is hoarse , happy clap until your hands are sore but the performance wont improve one iota , look at all those fans who went to Fulham years ago to be rewarded with a 6-0 loss how the terrific support helped that day .If you want to help the club call for Neil to be sacked because a half decent manager might just pull it off , Neil has had more money than just about all City managers , he is useless a part timer from football that is on a level with league 1 and his only trick is to keep saying week after week we wont give up we will keep on fighting , shame his team has zero fight in it .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]I certainly won''t be singing that even though I think we should have changed AN several games ago to give us a better chance if staying up. What sort of support would that be? How would it help?!

The crowd also won''t be singing that while the players give their all like they did against Chelsea.[/quote]Exactly.People can whine, moan and bump their gums all they like, but the only positive thing that they can do, to try and affect things, is to get behind the team.[/quote]There is nothing more stupid than fans who believe getting behind the team will help , if that is the case why are we so pathetic . Sing until your throat is hoarse , happy clap until your hands are sore but the performance wont improve one iota , look at all those fans who went to Fulham years ago to be rewarded with a 6-0 loss how the terrific support helped that day .If you want to help the club call for Neil to be sacked because a half decent manager might just pull it off , Neil has had more money than just about all City managers , he is useless a part timer from football that is on a level with league 1 and his only trick is to keep saying week after week we wont give up we will keep on fighting , shame his team has zero fight in it .[/quote][:D]

I''m 100% sure that they will keep him and let him build again to go up from Championship if we do go again.

He''s a great bloke and leader he just didn''t have any Premier League experience. That is also why Sunderland will win the mini league, as Big Sam knows how to scrap in the Prem.

I think with a second chance at the Premiership he would do much better as he now knows the league.

We still aren''t relegated and April has 4 games we could win.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]It''s useful this thread has an open ended title it could run on til December at this rate.[/quote]

Maybe we could change it to something else?

Well Hairy Canary singing "we want Alex Neill out" will help because it will send a msg to those muppets who are on the board of directors. Why not just sack him after we lose against Man City?

Problem is if we lose against Man City - Norwich could be 4 points behind Sunderland if they win. I just don''t see why Alex Neill should keep his job for failing to keep Norwich in the premier league. I am sure we will not win any more games with him in charge this season. Its got ridiculous. He has wasted money on average players in the transfer market - on players who haven''t improved the team.

We haven''t won a game - since January - that is pathetic. His job is to get the best out of the players and win games. No manager should be rewarded with failure. Our expectations at the beginning of this season was to keep us in the premier league.

Why allow to keep his job for another season for failing? It just makes no sense. I don''t Norwich to continue to be a yo-yo team and just go up and down between Championship and premier league. I want a manager who will stabilise us and keep us in the premier league for a few seasons. Alex Neill will not improve and get better even after a couple of seasons.

Why is Hughton not in a premier league job now? Because he failed to keep Norwich in the premier leagues. Clubs will not employ someone who failed to keep another club in the premier league.

Craigbrown2015: "Why is Hughton not in a premier league job now? Because he failed to keep Norwich in the premier leagues. Clubs will not employ someone who failed to keep another club in the premier league. "

Roberto Martinez went down with Wigan, now at Everton. Mark Hughes took QPR down, now at Stoke. That''s just off the top of my head.

Roberto Martinez kept Wigan in the premier league for a few seasons. Hughton even managed to keep us in the premier league for one season. At the rate we are going Alex Neill will do worse than Nigel Worthington.

We were relegated on the last day of the season against Fulham. I want us to go down fighting. We will be relegated after we lose against Man City if Sunderland win because we will be 4 points behind them. Alex Neill''s record this season in the premier league is pathetic.

I just wish the fans would start singing, "we want Alex Neill out" - because if we sit there in silence - the board of directors will never get the msg - why can''t they just gamble and take a chance on another manager? Instead of just wasting another season in the premier league with a manager that isn''t good enough. Same mistake as two years ago. Clowns on our board never learn from their mistakes. Makes me so angry - after all the effort and hard work to reach the premier league last season.

Christmas must be awful in some households of this forum.

"I want, I want. I don''t care if we can''t afford it I want it. I don''t care if you thought I wanted it, I don''t. I want that one. I never liked it I want this one. Lots of spoils brats around"

3 teams fans have to be disappointed, I''m sure none will want to be relegated.

Surely the board have seen enough. This is worse that Peter Grants reign!!! Surely we have to at least try to stay up????

I think Alex Neil is good in some ways but the main trouble may be the sub standard level of coaches at the club.

McAvoy and Holt have no experience of coaching English football let alone the PL and has any team got an Assistant Manager with a profile as low as ours?

I would give him until October 1 and then apply the axe if things aren''t looking up all things being equal but if results continue like they are he will surely be gone soon