Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Will Bamford start tomorrow?

Well going by AN track record no ! He always leaves it until too late rather like his subs.

I do feel sorry for Bamford who has had next to no time on the pitch since joining us which is interesting considering the incumbants couldnt score from six yards at present. And in the time on the pitch he has created best chances.

This season has a predictable outcome we are sleepwalking to relegation with injuries mounting due to the huge effort put in by players who are outclassed and given wrong tactics time after time to beat opposition.

Would be amazed not to see a honeymoon period at Newcastle who have good players.

All too predictable when AN thought we had agood enough back four over the summer which 90 % of city fans knew was riduclous.

For that reason if no other AN should have been sacked by now.

Bamford starts, no Brady or Bassong, Naismith late test, Olsson in, 5 at the back looks like. Could be last minute changes though as fitness tests in morning.

Patrick BamfordVerified account ‏@Patrick_Bamford 4h4 hours ago

Big game at Carrow Road this weekend. Training done and ready to cause chaos - #UltraBOOST to #X15 @adidasuk

"All too predictable when AN thought we had agood enough back four over the summer which 90 % of city fans knew was riduclous.

For that reason if no other AN should have been sacked by now"

Do you honestly believe this. Because I don''t.

I''m sure alex neil wanted to bring defenders in. It''s not his job tho. He tells them who he wants and it''s the clubs job to go out and sort it. Even mcnally said that we had a deal in place to sign a CB in the summer but it all fell through when the club in question couldn''t get a replacement. So I don''t think we can fully blame AN for that side of things.

Heard through the Red Wine Vine that Russell Martin is leading the line with Bassong on the wing

what difference does it make if Jerome, Bamford or Mbokani start? there all s**t as strikers because they don''t score enough goals.

we will all be treated to a proper goal scorer today that it Sergio Aguero along with others

I hope so as only he has the potential and it is no more than that to get goals to save us, no one else at the club is capable of doing more than chipping in with the odd one which is no good at all

[quote user="willo"]Bamford starts, no Brady or Bassong, Naismith late test, Olsson in, 5 at the back looks like. Could be last minute changes though as fitness tests in morning.[/quote]
Bamford deserves a start and I hope he does well. Naismith not fit again is a worry as he hasn''t managed a full game for us yet. Have we been sold a pup there?