Sign in to follow this  
Archie

Abuse at matches

This may have already been mentioned...anyway

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and during and after Saturday''s match I was bloody pissed off along with everyone else at Loftus Road. What I can''t condone is

1. Singing at Andy Hughes ''you''re not fit to wear the shirt'' when he came over to thank the fans - these particular two men weren''t fit to be in the stand

2. Having a go at other supporters for clapping him, and indeed singing Wrothington''s Green Army towards the end of the match - and then proceeding to call one particualr man in front of me a ''complacent c___'' and blamiong him for the problems of the match

Did anyone else experience this sort of thing on Saturday. At a point suporters should conatin their anger and frustration, at least I think so anyway

Archie

Although I didn''t go on Saturday, I was there at Luton and some equally unpleasant stuff ensued.  Also at Watford and Stoke.

Tensions are running high and things get said that people take personally.  None of us want what is happening at the moment, and it hurts us all. By the way there is plenty of unrest at home matches too, with different factions within the part of the Barclay that I sit in, and I expect most of us can relate that to our areas too (except possibly MelloYello!)

archie...........it was "kicking off" all around the upper tier and in the bar at half time. my guess is that the same will happen in the lower barclay on saturday and tuesday, if results / performances do not improve.At least the QPR stewards were sensible and let the fans get on with it....certainly where i was sittting, they had cause to eject half a dozen at least!

Ah, the good old days of "in fighting "............replace the mid nineties with mid "noughties" and reset the clock...

happy days are here again.