Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score vs Man city

Heart says we will battle for a draw, head says we will take a beating, just hope it''s not a hat full, as our goal diff is already poor. Heart 1-1. Head 1-3.

1-5
I hope for a dream result but realistically a win for Man City is the very likely outcome.

Don''t fancy Man City to be fielding a fully fully strong team with Champions League coming up in the week, hopefully be a similar team to the FA Cup game at Stamford Bridge...

Either way I think City will win... Which City though?? ;))

This is a tough one to predict as we haven''t been showing too badly at home and surely we must be are due some good luck soon. Man City have been a bit up and down as well since that announcement.

Also I understand we all have a package on our seats for the game so maybe the clappers are back. Could make all the difference :-)

I''ll go for one each.

NA is a record breaking manager !

pity it is the worst run in 46 years and will continue

0-4 man city not getting out of second gear

We play well against the better teams west ham at home 2-0 up. If they can play like that and not make the mistakes then why not a Norwich win. I''m going for a 2-1 win Bamford to score both.

My Crystal ball shows me a poor first half where we go in lucky to be only 2 nil down. A second half revival will see us secure a well fought 2-2 draw. Bamford and Naismith getting the goals.

IF we can get anything from this game whatsoever i''d be delighted but realistically I can''t see Man City dropping points considering the title race.

0-3.

Would be great to see an upset. If we could get to half time with a clean sheet we might have a chance of getting something. Recent history suggests that''s unlikely though. Comfortable win for Citeh, sadly.

This match has always been a loss for me, I only hope we play well,  I''d be expecting it if we go down by the odd goal but if we do any better than that I''d be over the moon !

I fancy us to come from behind and win by a goal, 2 - 1 or 3 - 2. That said I wouldn''t be shocked if we lost 3 - 0.

0-3 assuming we do not fluke a goal and irritate Man City in which case could get ugly 1-6 or similar .

And Aguero do not worry big stars like you can not be offside at Carrow Road so just goal hang and wait to poke one home!

And do not worry AN even if we get thrashed by Man City we are humble little Norwich City and we expect that , we would however be grateful if you could the score below seven

thanks

We managed a 0-0 a couple of seasons ago but this has all the makings of a comfortable away win by at least a couple of goals.Maybe if they have an off day, Aguero can''t be a*sed, or they''re thinking about saving themselves for the Champions League we might nick something but if people are comfortable with betting against Norwich - I''m not - then an away win with Aguero to score at anytime looks reasonable at 5/4.

On the same lines as smith must score Man city -2 Asian handicap is priced at 4.250! So if they win by 2 clear goals you get your stake back, win by 3 and win the bet for anyone who thinks we''re gonna take a hiding but are happy to make a few quid for the pain!