Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Out they all crawl...

Mr Borbin, you are about as dim witted as the p***k in the avatar picture you display.

Why don''t you just shut the **** up.

Weird because I travelled to Swansea and back yesterday yet I''m less angry than the typical baldyboy and co who didn''t go. Maybe that says something about posters like that.

We were poor yesterday but so we''re Swansea, it was a scrappy game lacking quality. To be fair, it looked like two relegation scrappers and whilst you''d think Swansea are safe now I wouldn''t make any guarantees at this point.

Klose looks alot better now, him and Martin dealt with the majority of things quite comfortably. We looked far more disjointed when Martin was having to play left back as that was no longer a realistic outlet for us.

Also thought Bamford despite a little lightweight is certainly our most intelligent centre forward judging by his running between the lines.

[quote user="hogesar"]Weird because I travelled to Swansea and back yesterday yet I''m less angry than the typical baldyboy and co who didn''t go. Maybe that says something about posters like that.

We were poor yesterday but so we''re Swansea, it was a scrappy game lacking quality. To be fair, it looked like two relegation scrappers and whilst you''d think Swansea are safe now I wouldn''t make any guarantees at this point.

Klose looks alot better now, him and Martin dealt with the majority of things quite comfortably. We looked far more disjointed when Martin was having to play left back as that was no longer a realistic outlet for us.

Also thought Bamford despite a little lightweight is certainly our most intelligent centre forward judging by his running between the lines.[/quote][Y] To all of that. Funny how Russ gets jumped on yet the same people can''t see how less than ideal him having to play at left back was, and he actually wasn''t the worst there.Brady going off was where it all stalled for me. Agree about Klose, thought he was excellent yesterday. Bamford looked good, but its going to need a reshuffle to shoehorn him in, unfortunately.

Yes......Out they all crawl......The whingers, whiners and so-called binners.....Also out crawl the Club and Board Apologists an'' Happy Clappers and superior smart-alecs and better fan than yooze.......

Me? I''m just so very concerned in the manner the team is in free-fall and capitulating. I''m just so very concerned and curious to the recent NCFC board appointments and departure. I certainly don''t blame the quality of the squad or the manager.......If a business is failing, you certainly don''t criticize or blame the patient customers or the work force......Those at the head of the business hire an'' fire and make the executive decisions......If those who are at the head of the business are unable to recognise and rectify the shortcomings and failings of the business - then, in my opinion; it is those collective business heads who are ultimately culpable and responsible - and not those who they appointed.......After all, those appointed are just doing their best......and if the best ain''t good enough?.....Then surely it is those that run the business and who appoint, in my opinion, are unfortunately not up to it either.......Although, I''m not a closet binner, bell-sniff, apologist or clapper......I''m just an ''out they crawl'' concerned customer......Very concerned......that is......Ho Hum.....

So we have to sack the whole board and manager, and Delia needs to sell up to a sugar daddy?That about sum it up?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m just very concerned.......[/quote]Yeah you said.What you going to do about it, other than whinge on here?Book St Andrews hall for a rebellion meeting? Fight police horses down Carrow road? Throw your season ticket and clapper at Alex Neil?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Yes......Out they all crawl......The whingers, whiners and so-called binners.....Also out crawl the Club and Board Apologists an'' Happy Clappers and superior smart-alecs and better fan than yooze.......

Me? I''m just so very concerned in the manner the team is in free-fall and capitulating. I''m just so very concerned and curious to the recent NCFC board appointments and departure. I certainly don''t blame the quality of the squad or the manager.......If a business is failing, you certainly don''t criticize or blame the patient customers or the work force......Those at the head of the business hire an'' fire and make the executive decisions......If those who are at the head of the business are unable to recognise and rectify the shortcomings and failings of the business - then, in my opinion; it is those collective business heads who are ultimately culpable and responsible - and not those who they appointed.......After all, those appointed are just doing their best......and if the best ain''t good enough?.....Then surely it is those that run the business and who appoint, in my opinion, are unfortunately not up to it either.......Although, I''m not a closet binner, bell-sniff, apologist or clapper......I''m just an ''out they crawl'' concerned customer......Very concerned......that is......Ho Hum.....[/quote]Ever since I have been reading this forum you have been a ''concerned'' City fan, especially when it comes to our board. Now are you genuinely ''concerned'' or is your anti-Delia feeling coming to the fore again?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]You wheeled that retort out recently to someone else....Short of material as well as being short in stature?[/quote]Oh dear, you really are a d1ck, aren''t you?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Yes......Out they all crawl......The whingers, whiners and so-called binners.....Also out crawl the Club and Board Apologists an'' Happy Clappers and superior smart-alecs and better fan than yooze.......

Me? I''m just so very concerned in the manner the team is in free-fall and capitulating. I''m just so very concerned and curious to the recent NCFC board appointments and departure. I certainly don''t blame the quality of the squad or the manager.......If a business is failing, you certainly don''t criticize or blame the patient customers or the work force......[/quote]
I have no problem with the "patient customers" Mello.
It is the non-customers who watch on their streams or on the wireless and who jump on every single defeat with a Chicken Licken "sky is falling" mentality, while going missing when we win, that I take issue with.
I was castigated for starting a thread after our last win asking where these supporters were five minutes after the final whistle.  Yet threads like that in my first post on this thread were being started yesterday before the match had even finished.  These doom-mongering, sh*t stirring, negative-obsessed, whinging, whining, wailing, long distance pant-wetting non-supporters are the subject of my irritation, not the long suffering fans who actually attend matches.
But again, yesterday, those fans (or paying customers, if you prefer) who did attend were not calling for Neil''s head or chanting "Sack The Board", which makes me think this board has a "binfestation" hell bent on making things worse.  A bit like that poster from the League One dark days who was urging a boycott of Carrow Road despite never attending games himself.
Frankly, these people need to die an online death.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]But a dick, who is not short and fat......[/quote]Brilliant[:D]Your debating skills have totally won this one[Y]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Soooo you calling me a dick is debating?[/quote]Thats not the debate, you are a dick, it really doesn''t need discussion[Y]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mello Yello"]Yes......Out they all crawl......The whingers, whiners and so-called binners.....Also out crawl the Club and Board Apologists an'' Happy Clappers and superior smart-alecs and better fan than yooze.......

Me? I''m just so very concerned in the manner the team is in free-fall and capitulating. I''m just so very concerned and curious to the recent NCFC board appointments and departure. I certainly don''t blame the quality of the squad or the manager.......If a business is failing, you certainly don''t criticize or blame the patient customers or the work force......Those at the head of the business hire an'' fire and make the executive decisions......If those who are at the head of the business are unable to recognise and rectify the shortcomings and failings of the business - then, in my opinion; it is those collective business heads who are ultimately culpable and responsible - and not those who they appointed.......After all, those appointed are just doing their best......and if the best ain''t good enough?.....Then surely it is those that run the business and who appoint, in my opinion, are unfortunately not up to it either.......Although, I''m not a closet binner, bell-sniff, apologist or clapper......I''m just an ''out they crawl'' concerned customer......Very concerned......that is......Ho Hum.....[/quote]Ever since I have been reading this forum you have been a ''concerned'' City fan, especially when it comes to our board. Now are you genuinely ''concerned'' or is your anti-Delia feeling coming to the fore again?[/quote]

Anti-Delia? I''m not nephew Tom.......She isn''t my Anty......

Do you bump your bully-boy butt on the kerb when you step onto the road?.......(I''m just carrying on being a dick by the way).

I understand that people are not happy, angry, frustrated,  who as a City supporter would not be at the moment?Having said that, I see no point in banging away at a keyboard and venting your spleen at......................... well at who and to what end?There are many things the club could try or leave the same, but all could

worsen, improve or in reality do nothing for our current situation.There is no "magic" plan or course of action for any team in our current situation that guarantees it will improve it, if it was known, tried and tested then every team would use it.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]I understand that people are not happy, angry, frustrated,  who as a City supporter would not be at the moment?Having said that, I see no point in banging away at a keyboard and venting your spleen at......................... well at who and to what end?There are many things the club could try or leave the same, but all could

worsen, improve or in reality do nothing for our current situation.There is no "magic" plan or course of action for any team in our current situation that guarantees it will improve it, if it was known, tried and tested then every team would use it.

[/quote][Y]And its frankly the exact same people who have been whingeing here for years, they have to start looking towards themselves to work out why they are not happy, rather than blame Norwich City.

Someone posted yesterday that the club is in the worst situation it has faced in the last forty years.
In related news, someone is clearly a bellend.