Sign in to follow this  
damn that Ralph Coates!

where are we with our injuries?

After reasonably good fortune for the first 2/3 of the season, we''re getting a bit unlucky with crucial games coming.....

Tettey looks like he might be covered well by O''Neill (and I suppose we have Mulumbu!)

If Redders is out with today''s ankle, I suppose we play Vadis.

Is Brady likely to be back soon? - if not I suppose we persist with Olsson +Jarvis...

If Naismith not covering Wes'' position (he tires in less than 90 mins), then suppose Brady might be a reasonable shout there.....

Bamford doesn''t look fit enough for 90mins due to not getting his match opportunities before, but he''s making awesome runs, so would start with him every game frankly.

I just took a deep intake of breath when you mentioned Mulumbu and Vadis. You just cannot be serious ? Whilst on the injury front is Wisdom injured or just out of favour because if he has been injured all this time that he has been absent SEND HIM BACK !

There is a two week break after the West Brom game - hopefully will give us time to regroup and allow some of the walking wounded to return

Tettey - out for season

Naismith - no idea but think Alex said it''s just a knock

Brady - had fitness test yesterday so must be nearly there and should be fit for WBA game

Redmond - Not assessed yet

So not too bad unless Ive missed someone

It''s going to be more about the team spirit than individuals for the rest of the season I imagine, after today I''m not so worried about injuries, the important thing is that the guys that come in buy into the work ethic and spirit, no matter who they are.

[quote user="cityangel"]Tettey - out for season

Naismith - no idea but think Alex said it''s just a knock

Brady - had fitness test yesterday so must be nearly there and should be fit for WBA game

Redmond - Not assessed yet

So not too bad unless Ive missed someone[/quote]

Hopefully not too bad then. Yes, the squad isn''t as deep in talent as some would like, so hope most might be available next Saturday.

From the Physioroom.comNorwich City  4 injuries Redmond  Ankle/foot         No return dateBrady  Calf/shin              return date 19th MarchNaismith  Hamstring       return date 19th March Tettey  Ankle/foot             No return date