Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

Please go Nigel

And take your so called coaching staff with you.

Today, like Tuesday was a complete and utter farce and your reign at Carrow Road is over.  You obviously don''t command the respect of the players and increasingly you are alienating the fans.  Luton, high flying as they were was a complete embarrassment, but I suppose some could say it was just a form thing, they were up the top half of the league and we weren''t.  Yesterday, however, what are the excuses.  Oh, you said yourself, there are none.

None?  No injuries?  No chances created?  No work ethic?  No great passing moves? Not enough support from those fans who had filled yet another away stand?

No, all you could say was you couldn''t justify anything and we had to get back to basics.  What do you mean?  Playing like we mean it, passing the ball to each other?  Fundamental football principals?

Ah no, work ethic, that old chestnut eh?  Work ethic,  umm, more than two hours on the training field a day then? So individual errors were the reason for the performance then.  Who picks the team, who instills the match plan into their heads?  Who works on defending set pieces - and who is responsible for giving them confidence?

Errrrr

So you were embarrassed by the overall peformance then? 

Your solution?

To up the work rate, tempo and cut out mistakes.

For God''s sake, can you not see what is going on.  You have wrecked our club, you have turned great players into a team of no hopers - you have continually used the same tactics that don''t work, play people were they are ineffective and giving our opposition every chance.  QPR had until yesterday, only scored seven goals at home.  I bet they thought it was Christmas all come at once, three before half time. 

Worthy, not one person I have spoken to who went yesterday can offer a glimmer of hope, can say we did anything of merit, supporters who have watched City since the seventies are now saying that this is the worst week on the pitch for years and years.  Yes, we were bad under Hamilton, but didn''t have the class of Ashton and others. 

There are no excuses, and you can''t even encourage from the sidelines.  You are not a manager and not fit to do your job any longer.  Please leave before we end up in Division One.

Back to basics and more effort simply does not cut it any more Nige. 

I am sure Green can kick and head a ball (the basics) and would run all day (work ethic) but what is the point in playing him as a striker, he is a goalie?  I know that has not happened (yet!!!) but Charlie in central midfield, McVeigh on the left, Hendo on the right and Hux & Ashton (AGAIN - you only need to see it twice to know it will NOT work), Flem partnering Doc (again, for whatever reason, this partnership simply does not work).

Now we are back in the old routine of ficticious injuries (JJ) and blame (McVeigh of 1st).

You are simply devoid of any ideas to try and reverse this self induced decline.  I can only echo GTG comments - it is time to go - but your two assistant muppets must go too.

OTBC

Green upfront, well why not, everyone else has had their chance, what about Hucks in goal then?

Is it over yet Zipper?  Has he gone?

Seriously, I am sure that the board won''t act yet, and if they did they would only appoint Livermore.  I don''t know what they are deciding, but hell I care about it.  I have had enough of this dire season and the excuses that come out of the club with rapid regularity, how many today?  It''s a full time job on here reading them all.

I just want to get back to watching football and not being sickened by what I see.  Do I have to start taking a cushion to games to hide behind, or will it be snatched from my hands to play as CH?

Go buy a cheap batch GTG and then when it becomes too unbearable throw them on the pitch!!!

Morph

Great idea, off to Woolworths and Morrisons now.  Perhaps they could advertise them, 25% for season ticket holders. It will be great bringing back those heady days of the seventies in the Main Stand