Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Main change next game?

Maybe naismith could go out on the right. Just hope Howson doesn''t go out there because he was superb yesterday through the middle. Personally thought Vadis has done a job out on the right in the couple of appearances he''s made out there.

We looked much more solid down our right when Jarvis moved across for the second half as he gave Martin some support and protection which we don''t get from Redmond. We''ve looked so weak down there for such a long time that I''d keep Jarvis in.

Agree with the Brady point.

Naismith is a massive disapointment - just doesn''t appear to have the attitude for the scrap. I never thought that would be the case, thought he was a whole hearted player and would fit in a treat.

Not sure he gives enough to be in the squad at the moment. Hope he settles, improves, and becomes the next Iwan - but I fear another RVW.

I was very happy with the way the team set up and played so not sure I''d want to see any unforced changes. It''s a dilemma for the manager if Brady and Naismith are fit again as there must be pressure to play two of our biggest signings.
Brady has definitely looked class and I''d like to see him in midfield, but so far Naismith hasn''t shown enough to warrant a place - perhaps he''d be better as backup for Wes.

NO CHANGES!Thats half the reason we are in this mess, constant rotation doesnt work for us, the reason man city etc get away with it is because they have quality in depth, we really dont have thatwe have something like the 3rd highest number of players used this season, with man city top, we dont have good enough options to do that, and weve been relatively injury free up until the last few weeks injuries are one thing but constant changes with a squad like ours makes neil look like an idiot not a tactical genius