Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Dunston Hall Tonight For More Bonding.

The City players are staying at Dunston Hall tonight prior to a home game ! What on earth is that all about,can''t they be trusted to all arrive on time for a lunchtime kick off ?

Til,

I would be interested to find out the reasoning behind it, which of course could make it 100% justified, seems a bit odd to me though?

Could be it was the players'' idea and they all happy with it.

I am so outraged by this that I am going to insert a few angry faces [:@][8o|][:@]

18 holes of golf in the morning, steak & chips, bread & butter pudding and a good bottle of wine for lunch, quick snooze on the bus to Carrow Rd. Ideal preparation for the game & much better than the huddle. Makes sense to me [:D]

Maybe they are going for a siege mentality. Us against the world, etc. I don''t see why this is an issue to be honest. Maybe they fancy a game of spunky biscuit.

maybe AN thought because our away form is so good if we treated it like a away game and stayed away the night

we would have more chance tomorrow !! :-)

[quote user="norfolkngood"]maybe AN thought because our away form is so good if we treated it like a away game and stayed away the night

we would have more chance tomorrow !! :-)[/quote]

Very little makes me lol. But this did

[quote user="norfolkngood"]maybe AN thought because our away form is so good if we treated it like a away game and stayed away the night

we would have more chance tomorrow !! :-)[/quote]

Very little makes me lol. But this did

Absolutely daft to pay all that money for a fancy hotel, when there''s a perfectly acceptable one at Carrow Road. What''s the point of building a hotel into the stadium if the club isn''t going to use it? I think it''s time McNally stepped down.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The City players are staying at Dunston Hall tonight prior to a home game ! What on earth is that all about,can''t they be trusted to all arrive on time for a lunchtime kick off ?[/quote]

Not such a bad idea after all.

Im guessing this thread was posted by Tilly to have a little dig at our club but it turned out to be a master stroke by Alex, get them away from everyone, make sure they are rested & relaxed and a little bit of togetherness, they will have to do that more often

cityangel wrote the following post at 12/03/2016 10:43 PM:

Im guessing this thread was posted by Tilly to have a little dig at our club but it turned out to be a master stroke by Alex, get them away from everyone, make sure they are rested & relaxed and a little bit of togetherness, they will have to do that more often

Yes indeed, it may have seemed a bit of an odd thing to do but it worked, always easy to critisis somebody trying something different, but at least he''s trying.

Bit like the green and yellow carrier bags Mr Jenkins, seemed a silly idea to some but for anyone having seen the game on Sky the sea of green and yellow looked great on the tv .

Dont care what they try to get the team in the right frame or the stadium in the right mood as long as it pays dividends and it did today in bucket loads

Horrible miscalculation from Alex Neil, yet again highlighting his lack of experience. We''d have won the game if the team had stayed at the Holiday Inn.

Not  surprised the likes of cityangel get all sooooooo touchy and see any sort of comment on events at the club that others do not agree with as criticism. Ok to start a thread about Arsenal flying less than 100 miles but not ok to ask why and the reasoning behind probably in excess of 20 players and staff staying two miles down the road the night before a home fixture ? As for 27000 plastic bags on the seats obviously the smiley emoticons at the end of my post about our carbon footprint was lost in translation ?These are the posters who see some as club bashing but then in turn indulge in fan bashing.For the avoidance of doubt please note the following.............................[:D][:P][;)]

Can''t see anything about the Opening Post that could in any way be interpreted as having a critical tone. 😄👍

Good job it payed off or there may have been another not even mildly critical post coming along to back it up.😄👍😜