Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Newcastle V Sunderland

Not sure what result we want here as if we don''t win at WBA it probably won''t matter to much.

let''s hope for an ill tempered affair and a jobsworth ref with a couple of sending off''s for each just to help our cause.

How about a massive pitch invasion, a huge punch up resulting in a 10 points deduction for both sides this season.[;)]

A couple of red cards, 3/4 injuries, a couple of brawls and a 0-0 draw will do us nicely

[quote user="cityangel"]A couple of red cards, 3/4 injuries, a couple of brawls and a 0-0 draw will do us nicely[/quote]
Just one thing to add to that list......Allardyce and Benitez, realizing what''s on the line, strip down to their underwear and go at each other with kickboxing on the touchline, resulting in both being suspended for the rest of the season.

Sunderland always seem to find a way of winning this fixture, Newcastle mate of mine isn''t confident.I don''t think a draw suits either team.

W need to finish above both so a draw is obviously much better for us. But frankly if we don''t get something at WBA (and preferably a win) then it won''t make much difference as we have to stop the rot and start winning. I''m hoping WBA will already be thinking of summer beaches..........

All 6 subs used because of injuries, two sendings off each and a dull nil-nil draw with both teams booeed off. That would be about perfect especially if we have won 3-0 the day before.