Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

How Do You Embed Videos On A Post?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question, I can remember somebody saying a while back that you need a add on on your computer in able to embed links into a post, how is this done and what needs to be downloaded? I am on Mac just for a heads up.

Cheers!

I think you have to email Sports Desk Pete and ask him to increase the steam power to full before you try...

Failing that send your cine reel through the post to Eastern Counties Newspapers...

Sorry buddy can''t help you. Good luck though :)

You can''t embed an actual video, only images are supported (including gifs as seen above)

You can link to YouTube but it will open in a new window as opposed to being embedded in the post.

If you are going to start posting links to your youtube page can you make them a bit more interesting than you talking to one of your mates outside the ground?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]If you are going to start posting links to your youtube page can you make them a bit more interesting than you talking to one of your mates outside the ground?[/quote] Unsubscribed for the same reason, lots of mindless chat from people with far less footballing knowledge than can be found on here (obvious exceptions excluded).  How slow would this forum`s pages be to load with embedded videos that auto play?

1. Invent a time machine. Then give up and realise it is never happening.2. Find another Norwich City forum where video embedding is easy peasy, say Norwichtalk.[:)]

Is the relationship between Norwichtalk and TalkNorwichcity similar to the one between the People''s Front of Judea and the Judean People''s Front?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Is the relationship between Norwichtalk and TalkNorwichcity similar to the one between the People''s Front of Judea and the Judean People''s Front?[/quote][:D]

It''s not all fan cams pal, just one day a week. I think it''s great to get all different opinions!

I don''t mean autoplay videos on here, I know there is a method to have the thumbnail showing and then you click on there and you can watch it while still on this forum!

[quote user="morty"]Pretty sure that feature isn''t available on this forum fella.[/quote][:D] It''s like this site actually preceded the bleedin'' Pink ''Un newspaper!