Sign in to follow this  
Thisisbabyish

Watford home game

Game should be rescheduled as they will have their semi-final FA cup game.

Could be good for us as if its for the following wednesday they would have given everything to make the final and with a trip to Norfolk under the lights I can see them tiring in the second half.

Could be the easiest chance at 3 points we have, I''d save all our pace for the last half hour. Send on Dave and Jerome to beat them up for 60 mins then let Redmond, Jarvis and Bamford run them ragged until the final whistle.

I''m not sure how much of a say we have in the re-arranging of this but we should be pushing for the last midweek of the season between Man United and Everton.....firstly it would make our run in appear slightly less daunting and secondly, if Watford have got through to the final itself (preferably against Everton), theyed have more of an eye on that.

Annoying for me personally, that next mid-week will be a pig for me to get to but if Watford have a hard game (and lose?) in their s-f it can surely only help us.

Additionally, as semi-finals have to be decided on the day, they could well have played extra time on top of a gruelling 90 minutes at Wembley. A definite potential case of ''after the Lord Mayor''s show'', irrespective of the result.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''m not sure how much of a say we have in the re-arranging of this but we should be pushing for the last midweek of the season between Man United and Everton.....firstly it would make our run in appear slightly less daunting and secondly, if Watford have got through to the final itself (preferably against Everton), theyed have more of an eye on that.[/quote]

Looks like I have my wish of this now being played on the last midweek of the season....doesnt make our run it look quite so daunting.

However my hope that Watford get through to the final was without my realising that they have Sunderland on the last day of the season, so it could prove a double edged sword?

Watford match rearranged for 11th March when they may reached FA Cup Final. Sunderland have a rearranged match with Everton on same day. The FA cup finalists therefore will be important to both games lets hope for Everton v Watford, if not and its Palace v Man U hope both clubs are sulking.

No chance of Everton being involved in CL qual''n maybe Europa will they want to qualify?

Newcastle at home to Man City rearranged for the 19th April then they are away to Liverpool on the Saturday.