mrs miggins

Team For WBA

Think it could well be this:

--------------Ruddy-------------

Pinto--Martin--Klose--Olsson

--------Dorrans--O''Neil--------

Howson----Bamford------Brady

-------------Mbokani-------------

What do you think it will be, or would like to see?

My guess would be Ruddy, Martin, Bassong, Klose, Olsson, Jarvis, Howson, O''Neil, Brady, Hoolahan, Bamford.

No disrespect to Seb but am desperately hoping Bennett manages to make the game as many people wanted to see a Bennett/Klose pairing for some time (including myself), and felt their performance against Man City more than justified it!. Hopefully Howson won''t be stuck on the wing, as like Wes, he''s far more effective playing through the middle. Olsson to stay at left back please and push Brady forward where he can do some damage!. As for Bamford, I think he did enough last week to warrant another start so here''s hoping 👍

Was hoping to see the same back line as last week but understand Ryan B hasn''t trained all week though Alex was tight lipped about his injury so not sure what the problem is.

Bit disappointed tbh as wanted the same backline and then Jarvis for Redmond and Brady on left wing

I do also wonder if we''ll play 3 at the back due to the fact that Berahino and Rondon may well play. I think Pinto and Brady are the perfect wing backs for us.

I''m sorry but without the same back 4 as last week we won''t get anything from the game.

Why have we not been told what is wrong with Bennett? Why did AN say he didn''t want to divulge that information? If it''s a genuine injury, you would just say what it is, like every other manager, ie calf, hamstring, thigh strain etc. Same as a few weeks back when Bassong just had a ''niggle'', and we weren''t told what was wrong with him. Why not? Also with Naismith. First it was a ''niggle'', then they changed to that his scores in training weren''t good enough, then we heard rumours of a fall out.

Without Redmond who is one of, if not the best player we have, and Bennett out, we won''t get a thing from this game. 2 or 3-0 to WBA I''m expecting.

Al, AN changes lineups to match the competition. By not divulging who is or isn''t available, he keeps the other manager guessing, making it harder to game plan. It''s AN playing mind games with the opposition.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Al, AN changes lineups to match the competition. By not divulging who is or isn''t available, he keeps the other manager guessing, making it harder to game plan. It''s AN playing mind games with the opposition.[/quote]Come on then, prove me wrong. Show us some of that Norwich City knowledge you possess. Whats the team you would pick?

I''d go with this;

Ruddy

Pinto-Martin-Klose-Bassong-Brady

Jarvis-O''Neil-Howson-Naismith

Bamford

With Brady and Pinto as wing backs/wingers

So more like;

--------------Ruddy------------------

------Martin--Klose--Olsson-------

Pinto----Howson--O''Neil----Brady

Jarvis-----------------------Naismith

--------------Bamford----------------

I still think there is a high chance that Bennet will play. Alex Neil did not fully rule him out.

I would go with:

Ruddy

Martin Bennet Klose Ollson

Jarvis Howson O''Neil Brady

Hoolahan

Bamford.

Pinto to be used off the bench to replace either Jarvis or Brady. Also gives us options to go 3-5-2 if need be.

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]I still think there is a high chance that Bennet will play. Alex Neil did not fully rule him out.

I would go with:

Ruddy

Martin Bennet Klose Ollson

Jarvis Howson O''Neil Brady

Hoolahan

Bamford.

Pinto to be used off the bench to replace either Jarvis or Brady. Also gives us options to go 3-5-2 if need be.[/quote]
Naismith for Hoolahan and I''m sold on that.

Jeremy Borbyn wrote the following post at 18/03/2016 7:02 PM:

Yellow Green Army wrote:

I still think there is a high chance that Bennet will play. Alex Neil did not fully rule him out. I would go with: Ruddy Martin Bennet Klose Ollson Jarvis Howson O''Neil Brady Hoolahan Bamford. Pinto to be used off the bench to replace either Jarvis or Brady. Also gives us options to go 3-5-2 if need be.

Naismith for Hoolahan and I''m sold on that.

Yep same here.

Don''t think Bennet and Naismith will make this one.

Ruddy

Pinto Martin. Bassong. Klose. Olsson.

Jarvis. Howson. O''Neill. Brady

Mbok. Bamford.

If Bennett''s a no go, I like your 2 back lines, Houghtonanny. That is the best name ever, by the way :)

We need Hoolahan and Jerome to start and keep the ball in their end of the field, and bring in Branford later.

[quote user="Hughtonanny"]Don''t think Bennet and Naismith will make this one.

Ruddy

Pinto Martin. Bassong. Klose. Olsson.

Jarvis. Howson. O''Neill. Brady

Mbok. Bamford.[/quote]

Does anyone actually count how many players there are on the pitch, or might we get away with this?

4-2-3-1

GK. Ruddy

LB. Olsson

CB. Klose

CB. Bennett (if fit)

RB. Martin

CM. O''Neil

CM. Howson

LAM. Brady

AM. Hoolahan

RAM. Jarvis

ST. Bamford

Subs; Rudd, Bassong, Pinto, Dorrans, Naismith (if fit), Jerome, Mbokani

If Bennett is not fit we have to play Klose-Bassong as center-halfs. Listening to the AN interview, he is worried about the Baggies strength in the air particularly at set pieces.  

[quote user="morty"]Branford?[/quote]
Oh, let me take this one.
"Mort, you douchebag, it''s clear you can''t read as I obviously said Barnford, or maybe Bamford.  What do their names matter anyway? You Brits are so damn bothered about facts and detail, you should just take a step back and then maybe, just maybe, you could put a man on the moon too.  I''ve already told Bornobo, Slappin'', Illson, Smutty and Bogesar where their lives are going wrong, and you''re another example of why we had a Boston Tea Party.  Lighten up and you might have a better life.  I set fire to my trailer yesterday but you don''t hear me blubbing about it.  Yeah, so I got the name of a player wrong like I got the manager wrong and the stadium detail wrong but that''s all you come back with because I''m right about everything else and you know it.  Quit being so jealous of us redneck trash and make the best of your own sorry life."
etc etc

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Naismith for Hoolahan and I''m sold on that. - Bornobo

Why? I mean really, why?[/quote]
Because in my opinion Naismith offers more attacking threat, as you may have seen against Liverpool.  He plays better through the middle.  He is more physical than Hoolahan, and stronger, and can hold the ball up more effectively as well as keeping it and winning it back.  He can also break late into the box to score the away goal we will need.  In home games I would play them both, and away from home I would favour Naismith,  I don''t expect us to dominate possession or territory today which is when Wes is at his most effective.
If however he is not 100% fit then I wouldn''t select him.
Now, why do you favour Hoolahan?  See if you can do this without being abusive.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Al, AN changes lineups to match the competition. By not divulging who is or isn''t available, he keeps the other manager guessing, making it harder to game plan. It''s AN playing mind games with the opposition.[/quote]

What a load of bull5hit, like thats been a masterstroke & had the opposition in a blind panic!!

Perhaps if AN spent more time concentrating on our own failings his time would be much better spent. It seems to me that there have been far to many "undisclosed injuries" to a certain few players (RB KL SN)

I think with AN its ''my way'' or the ''highway'' & anyone who questions that find themselves sidelined by a ''mysterious injury''