Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v WBA

[quote user="morty"]Does anyone know if West Brom are on the beach yet?[/quote]
I can only answer that one with hindsight.
See also: 2012/13.  
Man City were on the same beach only in a cabana rather than lying on towels.
So yeah, I''ll tell you tomorrow.
How far is Alabama from Texas?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]So you''d be ok not scoring yet again, hair?

If we tie, I''d much rather it be 2 - 2 than 0 - 0. At least then the team will have had a chance at winning.
If we don''t score, again, we can''t win. Gaining 3 points is more important than losing 1.[/quote]I don''t understand this. A draw''s a draw isn''t it ?We have as much chance of winning at 0-0 as we do at 2-2 or any other tied score.

Why don''t you read the part after the part you highlighted? If we don''t score, we cannot win. If we score first or take a lead after going behind, we WILL HAVE HAD A CHANCE of winning, and may be regained the currently lost scoring touch for later games.

Bornobor, I''ll likely be in Norwich later this year. You could ask me that yourself.

Oh yes please.  Let me know where you''ll be and when, and I can guarantee you there will be quite a crowd from this messageboard who would like to meet you in person.

I''ve tried everything else including a win against Leicester and Villa. So I''ll try this . An absolute thrashing for us by the Baggies - say 4.1. Ref will have a howler . Bamford carried off.

Alternatively if we win I''ll run naked up Abbeygate Street this evening .

There . That just about covers it . (If you''ll pardon the pun)

I feel less confident about this one than I did about Man City, really can''t see why so many people are talking this up when West Brom have had some really good results lately.
Anyway, being positive I''m going for a close win for us, 1 - 0 with Bamford to score.

Oh yes please.  Let me know where you''ll be and when, and I can guarantee you there will be quite a crowd from this messageboard who would like to meet you in person. - bonobor

Nah, just you.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Oh yes please.  Let me know where you''ll be and when, and I can guarantee you there will be quite a crowd from this messageboard who would like to meet you in person. - bonobor

Nah, just you.[/quote]Don''t you want to meet The Inner Circle or The Nelson Numpties ? Mind you i am confused myself who is in what group.

Gainer the Gopher wrote the following post at 19 Mar 2016 12:02 PM:

Oh yes please. Let me know where you''ll be and when, and I can guarantee you there will be quite a crowd from this messageboard who would like to meet you in person. - bonobor

Nah, just you.

Nah, I''ll be there just like Bor stated. Let me guess, you''ll be flying Air Google Maps?

Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 18/03/2016 2:59 PM:

Feeling pretty confident we can win this one,I recon the City game will prove to be a turning point in our season. A much more cohesive performance which I am hoping we can take forward into our remaining fixtures. 1-0 City.

Definite turning point that Citeh game, love it 😄

[quote user="ricardo"]Ricky predicts a rare away victory.1-0[Y][/quote]Spot on[Y]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Right GPB, what time are you going to be there?[/quote]

Ha ha ! Well I''m not sure I specified a time ! What a great result. If that''s what it takes so be it!

I wouldn,t rush Crabby, it is a bit chilly [;)]