Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v WBA

Can we go one better than our battling point v Man City. A win is much needed and on our day we are capable. I''ll be optimistic and say we will take all 3 points 1-2 win.

Rob predicts yet another fiasco... 2-1 loss defensive mistakes to cost us again... :-(

Hope I''m wrong and Ricky is right...but I don''t feel confident

On the PUPs thread virtually everybody is predicting a City win and identifying Bamford as our goal scorer. Predictions like that have a dreadful habit of biting you on the you know where so for that reason i will go for 0-0.

West Brom haven''t lost at home this year and are a tough nut to crack. Our bad run has to end some time though, doesn''t it?!

I''m going 1-2 with a Bamford brace and a nervy last 10 minutes.

1-2, away win.I''m playing the mindless optimism card. Easter is the time for coming back from the dead, so why not?

Head: I can''t help but be haunted by our performances in pretty much every winnable away game this season, where, quite frankly, we haven''t turned up. Drab 1-0 loss. Heart: 1-0 Bamford.

We have a reasonable record at the hawthorns and its pretty even in games against Pulis managed teams (10 games so far, W4D2L4 F8 A10) So I am hopeful.

Irrespective of team we field it will be close and for me the result will be dictated by whether its the lions of citeh, chelsea, west ham or leicester that appear or the roll over kittens of swansea etc. As we wont know which version of the canaries will turn up until 3.15 the outcome is simply too unpredictable to call today

Comfortable 3-0 win for the Baggies. Our terrible run has been further compounded by key player injuries, the 11/10 or thereabouts available for a home win is a licence to print money.

But sod being sensible, we''ll win 4-1 and Jerome will score a hat trick, the third being an overhead kick. Olsson will score the other, a Roberto Carlos type swerving thunderbolt.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]0-0

I wonder also if AN will play with Mbokani with Bamford just behind him.[/quote]I think a draw too. Just to eke out the agony. We never do it the easy way.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]1-2, away win.I''m playing the mindless optimism card. Easter is the time for coming back from the dead, so why not?[/quote]Perhaps because it isn''t Easter yet ? [;)]Despite our ever expanding injury list I''m clinging to the notion that we usually do OK at the Hawthorns so I''ll play your card and agree with your 2-1 to us.

Feeling pretty confident we can win this one,I recon the City game will prove to be a turning point in our season. A much more cohesive performance which I am hoping we can take forward into our remaining fixtures. 1-0 City.

[quote user="morty"]Does anyone know if West Brom are on the beach yet?[/quote]

That''ll depend on whether we win or not mate 😉

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="morty"]Does anyone know if West Brom are on the beach yet?[/quote]

That''ll depend on whether we win or not mate 😉[/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Fearing a draw, but just posted we would win 1-0 and Bamford to score on the pups thread, so sticking with that, COYY[/quote]Would a point away to a team 14 points ahead of us really be that bad?

So you''d be ok not scoring yet again, hair?

If we tie, I''d much rather it be 2 - 2 than 0 - 0. At least then the team will have had a chance at winning. If we don''t score, again, we can''t win. Gaining 3 points is more important than losing 1.