Sign in to follow this  
Canary99

Gary O'Neil

Am I right in thinking that his contract runs out this summer. If so, we definitely need to give him an extension whatever league we are in. Absolutely immense today and a real leader in central midfield.

Is this the same Gary ONeil who people were demanding we sack after his red card at Stoke? After the same incident also labelled the worst player in the world who should be hung from Norwich castle? Some people now claim he should be captain as natural leader.

Thought he was brilliant today, really deserved his man of the match from Sky TV, battled, chased every ball and would have given more blood for us today

Average prem player would struggle to get into most teams but the only norwich player showing some leadership in last few games

[quote user="djc"]Is this the same Gary ONeil who people were demanding we sack after his red card at Stoke? After the same incident also labelled the worst player in the world who should be hung from Norwich castle? Some people now claim he should be captain as natural leader.[/quote][:D]

wcorkcanary wrote the following post at 13 Mar 2016 10:16 AM:

TTHAT tackle was Stupid of the highest order, but apart from that, he''s been outstanding for us. Senior pro.

Well said.

If "he''d been sacked" "never played for us again" "hung from Norwich castle" we would never have had these performances. With Tettey out injured for the rest of the seasons we should thank our lucky stars the club is run by intelligent people...

Hi Nutty,

Intelligent doesn''t mean Street wise?

You can stand out side any university and hire an intelligent/educated derelict!

Plastic bags come to mind for starters!

Just saying for fun!

Hi Ray

Streetwise could be another word for wisdom. And wisdom is probably the word I should have used. Sometimes the most intelligent people lack that wisdom. And sometimes the wisest people aren''t intelligent. I struggle in both scores but would value wisdom above intelligence.

Was it very wise to do the plastic bags? I''m not sure but in my head I can hear Sergeant Wilson asking Captain Mainwaring that very question..

[quote user="Canary99"]Am I right in thinking that his contract runs out this summer. If so, we definitely need to give him an extension whatever league we are in. Absolutely immense today and a real leader in central midfield.[/quote]

I agree.

Pity Cheltenham didn''t drug test that bunch of wasters called Celebrities from Northampton and MKD. Had good training from Winkleman