Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Co-op pop up adverts

Each time the Co-op as pops up on my mobile, it reminds me that they sponsor Ipsh*t and reinforces my belief that I won''t be shopping in Co-op any time soon.

There, I''ve said it.

What ever makes you happy but you''re missing out on some great 4 items for a fiver offers and there''s a fantastic two for one deal on Hobnobs (not chocolate).

I hadn''t had a Co-Op pop-up before, but I clicked onto this thread and one appeared-ironic.

Could have been worse, an advert for a day out at Cheltenham Races where you can receive a pint of piss from the So Called Celebrity Box featuring todays super stars of MKD and Northampton free

I once got caught short on a walk back from the Reindeer and stopped into the Co-op to urinate into a packet of paper cups.  It was a long one so I used four and a half and then left them by the tinned spam.
They were still there the next morning.

Not, did you stop at Coop specifically to have a pee or were you purchasing other items "spam" at the same time?

I almost celebrated this evening by visiting that Coop on Dereham Rd.

I was tempted, but I was worried the smell of stale psss would be like shopping in Aldi!

We all know that websites need advertising to keep them free to use, but why do they have to make them so annoying? That''s the reason so many people use ad-blockers. A banner ad or side bar ad, fine, but ridiculous pop-ups make it too much like hard work.