Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Scrap Season Tickets?

If we are stupid ,, our island is so small and uninteresting , and our sport is piecemeal , why do you bother invading a group forum , where nobody is interested in your opinion ?

Yes , I have been to your country Texas , we have a place here the same ,, it''s called Reepham .

If people just ignored the mutant cowboy then he wouldn''t keep coming on here firing his shotgun in the air and waving his penis about. Just sayin''.

Interesting to see that 19,639 have renewed already at the first deadline.

That suggests that 89% of available season tickets have been renewed already with our plight in top flight yet to be confirmed.

So whilst not directly relevant, under the impression of supply and demand it does suggest that the majority of city fans are quite happy to stick with season tickets here

BS, the geography lesson was in response to 1/2 of Americans not having (needing, was my point) passports. You need them to go more than a few hours drive. We don''t.

The ignorance comment is in response to endless accusations about how stupid we are, when in fact the opposite is the case. id think your superior intelligence would have been able to get that.

Piecemeal? What are you on about? I love the game.

As you are around Houston and limbering up for another day of abuse are you English by birth or a US passport holder ?

Can we actually talk about season tickets as the original OP intended?

If you want to bicker there''s the option of private messages.

Thank you!

My passports have been British, American and Canadian. Born in Ohio, raised in Saskatchewan (hence the avatar) by English parents, and spent a full year plus many vacations visiting family in Norwich.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]My passports have been British, American and Canadian. Born in Ohio, raised in Saskatchewan (hence the avatar) by English parents, and spent a full year plus many vacations visiting family in Norwich.[/quote]That is where Avenue Road Middle School comes into the frame i take it ?

[quote user="AJ"]Can we actually talk about season tickets as the original OP intended?

If you want to bicker there''s the option of private messages.

Thank you![/quote]I really have nothing to add on the subject AJ as reading this thread and the one about atmosphere it would appear that those in my age group should be barred from holding a season ticket any longer. [;)][:(]

I have just had it pointed out to me on another thread AJ that Houston has been banned. [Y]

Don''t normally hold with people being banned but really he left Pete with no option. Whatever was pulling his chain these last few days?

Not keen on this proposed system myself. It seems really complicated and so many things are unclear. For a ground which is only three quarters full for most games it might work but can you imagine the arguments the perceived unfairness when people are turned away?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Don''t normally hold with people being banned but really he left Pete with no option. [/quote]Yes, but it is obvious SDP has tasted blood and gone ban-crazy. There must be at least half a dozen other posters he banned yesterday afternoon. Posters who are usually quick to comment on our performances (and particularly over the last  two months) but whose well-respected voices have plainly been cruelly stilled by tyrannical "moderation".

[:D]Poor old Alartz, Canary One, Keith Scott etc. Shame their voices of reason can''t be read.

[quote user="Herman "] [:D]Poor old Alartz, Canary One, Keith Scott etc. Shame their voices of reason can''t be read.[/quote]After the Man City game one poster commented:"Will be interesting if the players decide to turn up at West Brom next week in contrast to recent away matches."I am sure that poster would have loved to have come on here and said how pleased they were the players had turned up. I believe a march on Archant Towers is in order to demand the un-banning of the Highland One...