Sign in to follow this  
CustardCream

Palace!

They have West Ham away next. Thinking very positively, but we could be going to there place with the opportunity to go above them.

Alex Neil''s Green Army!!!

That Jerome disallowed goal and the blatant penalty which wasn''t given in the first game of the season might yet to prove a crucial error by the ref

What makes it worse is that on the first game of the season we were kindly given by the FA a ref clearly not fit to even ref a league one game ( has not had a prem game since ), In his opinion a worldy of a goal ( how it was described when Rooney did it and Leicester midweek ) was deemed to be foul play. At worse I certainly feel had that goal counted we would have drawn meaning we would have now been on 29 points and Palace on 31. Had we of course gone on to win we would have had 31 and Palace 29.

Who says these things even themselves up ? this one decision really could relegate us.

Free falling down the league the same way we did back in the 90s. Beat Newcastle and I would expect West Ham to beat Palace and what a match and opportunity we will have against them. I think they are about to be dragged into this!

West Ham (A)

Norwich (H)

Arsenal (A)

Man U (A)

If we can beat them. Big if or even a draw then I would expect them to get dragged in.

3 teams under no pressure then. So can go out and play football with no worries then. A bit like when we have Watford, Man u, arsenal, Everton then. They will have nothing to play for either then.

Awful record at Selhurst result here and start to feel confident provided we beat Newcastle

Last 10 games bottom of the form table:
Man City (!) 7pts
Sunderland 6pts
Norwich 5pts
Watford (!) 4pts
Newcastle 3pts
Palace 2pts
Villa 1pt
Doesn''t include the Newcastle/Sunderland derby today