Sign in to follow this  
?

Awesome!!

Just an awesome result, had this down as a loss but the boys proved me wrong!!! Awesome just awesome, c''mon City we can do this! First away CS as well, massive boost for the games to come!! BTW, awesome back hell from Jarvis to set up the goal!!

OTBC

This is as Klose to winning the lottery as I''ll ever get, just made up today! 1-0 to us happy clappers 😂 OTBC

We didn''t play well, and it wasn''t pretty - but we got a stroke of luck with the goal and closed the game out well.

More of the same please but there''s a long way to go. Feels nice to be out of the bottom 3 again.

Haha Jarvis'' air-kick actually helped that go in as I think Foster would have got to it if he''d made the contact he''d wanted!
Right chuffed with that result. We needed that, and after playing well and getting nothing so many times recently, we deserved a slice of luck. Well done lads. Shame about the international break really on the back of two good results.

Thought we played quite well at times, starting to use our heads a bit when in front.

[quote user="ricardo"]A scrappy old one nil win beats playing well and losing every time.[Y][/quote]

It might have been scrappy but in my humble opinion we were the better team throughout and the victory was not undeserved. All round, the players did their job, got the result and will enjoy the journey back home.

03/2016 5:34 PM:

ricardo wrote:
A scrappy old one nil win beats playing well and losing every time.Yes [Y]

It might have been scrappy but in my humble opinion we were the better team throughout and the victory was not undeserved. All round, the players did their job, got the result and will enjoy the journey back home.

Completely agree Ron.

Certainly could not see that coming at half time but the lads certainly upped their game in the second half and deserved the points. A massive two home games looming up and if we can win those and come away from Selhurst Park with a point we could well pull the escape off.I would imagine Pulis is on a social media hiding at the moment as WBA looked shocking.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]If the WBA site is anything like the Pink Un, then I guess all the bald and exiled Wolves fans are enjoying themselves at the moment.

[/quote]

Meanwhile our actual Pink Un version...

Oh well, I guess you think that''s funny, must be me then!