Sign in to follow this  
AJ

WBA vs NCFC Match Thread

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Very poor and looking like a team doomed for the drop. Passing poor, no penetration up front and no inspiration showing anywhere.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Very poor and looking like a team doomed for the drop. Passing poor, no penetration up front and no inspiration showing anywhere.[/quote][:D] [:$]

[quote user="julian hudson"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Very poor and looking like a team doomed for the drop. Passing poor, no penetration up front and no inspiration showing anywhere.[/quote][:D][/quote][:D]

Am I being biased or is this ref f****** useless? Majority of decisions seem to be going their way when they''re seem 50/50 challenges.

[quote user="Kurious Oranj"]Am I being biased or is this ref f****** useless? Majority of decisions seem to be going their way when they''re seem 50/50 challenges.[/quote]Yes, you''re being biased [:#]

A lot of our passing goes astray as players don''t appear to be on the same wavelength. Perhaps that''s indicative of the stage in the game and where we are in the table. Would love another goal to settle the nerves. COYY

This ref is a complete (unt what does mbokani have to do to get a decision? He was trying to get onto naismith flick on just now and was blatantly fouled it''s been going on all game West Brom and the ref are a disgrace 😈

[quote user="im spartacus"]This ref is a complete (unt what does mbokani have to do to get a decision? He was trying to get onto naismith flick on just now and was blatantly fouled it''s been going on all game West Brom and the ref are a disgrace 😈[/quote]He''s marshaled the game pretty well, imho.

At LastYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Very poor and looking like a team doomed for the drop. Passing poor, no penetration up front and no inspiration showing anywhere.[/quote]A goal, a clean sheet and 3 points though [:D][:D]Hope you''re not that premature when you have sex [;)]

Oh my, I feel giddy. I''ve forgotten what victory feels like!

4 point from 2 tough games. We need to keep that kind of form up then we''ll be okay. Let''s forget the past 9 games before that...

Safe journey home to those who went......Smiles on their and our faces. We''re out of the bottom three - and long may it remain so......Out on the lash later to celebrate a mates Birthday as well as an away victory......HUZZAR!

What a fantastic result! Carried on as we have been doing lately. Klose, O''neill and Howson immense. Defence and Ruddy look unbeatable. Their only chances came from our own unforced errors but we closed down magnificently after those mistakes too.