Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Sky Sports Final League Table.

Based as of now and if results are repeated from earlier in the season against opponents in the remaining games......

Looks like all we have to do is reverse the result against Newcastle and we''re safe, subject to goal diff!

No, we will be three points clear of them because if we gain three they must lose three.

[quote user="ricardo"]No, we will be three points clear of them because if we gain three they must lose three.[/quote]

Thanks Ricardo, can''t believe I c*cked that up.

Interesting as a win over Newcastle would see us above them in that table. It''ll be fun to see how close the actual results are though, not sure I''d fancy Villa to get another 8 points!

[quote user="Ray"][quote user="ricardo"]No, we will be three points clear of them because if we gain three they must lose three.[/quote] Thanks Ricardo, can''t believe I c*cked that up.[/quote]

Correction, 1-0 will be enough!

It''s also on the basis we beat Sunderland again.

Can''t see it happening.

Great News we can keep AN and The Pie Man for another season

Delia can rest assured NCFC are in good hands by passing everything to her experienced nephew

Ed Balls can install his wife as CEO in charge of expenses and McNally can add another million to his wages.

I can sleep tonight after weeks of worrying about staying up now all we have to do is beat Newcastle and Sunderland

Have to think that this was a fairly pointless exercise by Sky Sports, not much more valid than just doubling the points after 19 games, as everyone know that home and away results between two teams are always the same.

So the predicted table would be:

1 Arsenal 78

2 Leicester 78

3 Man City 72

4 Tottenham 70

5 Crystal Palace 62

6 Man Utd 60

7 Liverpool 60

8 West Ham 58

9 Watford 58

10 Stoke 58

11 Everton 52

12 Southampton 48

13 West Brom 46

14 Chelsea 40

15 Norwich 40

16 Bournemouth 40

17 Swansea 38

18 Newcastle 34

19 Sunderland 24

20 Aston Villa 16

However Palace will have to go some since their max points is now 60!

Chelsea and Villa have to lose every game from now on.

And Norwich gain 16 points from 27 to be well safe!!!!!.

TIL, at this rate I''m not sure we''ll even score any more points this season!

[quote user="Ray"]Looks like all we have to do is reverse the result against Newcastle and we''re safe, subject to goal diff![/quote][:D][Y]

At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, it''s going to come down to those home games against Sunderland and Newcastle. A return of 4-6 points and we''ve got a fair/decent chance of staying up. Lose one of them and we''re probably done for.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Well i cannot see where another 8 points will come from and i expect Sunderland to be the bottom feeder to survive[/quote]

If you look hard enough you may be able to see where the other 4 (and the rest) are coming from.

Ive looked in my crystal ball and I can see another 9 pts coming to make 37 pts which I think will be enough

[quote user="Super Villa"]You''re coming down with the Villa[/quote]

Maybe; maybe not - but certainly not in quite the same gutless fashion. It must be galling to watch the £50,000 a week donkey Lescott tweeting about his sweet life after yet another abject display.

How much are your season tickets for next season?

I have a season ticket to center parks works out cheaper than paying for the games won model.

Couldn''t agree with you more, if I only I could earn 50k a year let alone a week hey ho.

I know a bloke who''s been there since March 2015. He must have like a year pass. But then he was there for 4 years the previous time. Probably pays his way by doing the bins...