Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Sums it up for me

You''re ''proud'' of our players Lessingham? How pathetic

Oh and i missed our fans, proud of them also (the real ones that is) not those that just moan on a regular basis and probably haven''t been to a game for however long......... when were you last at a match Walt?

Matches? Oh no I don''t go, or even watch them, I just criticise the players based purely on the result and not the performance because that''s definitely something they have full control of.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="can u sit down please"]We celebrate a draw at home to Man City. Watford win at the Emirates.

We go to the bridge, lose 1-0 and again, celebrate it. Then bloody Bournemouth (who I absolutely hate, go there and win 1-0).

Didn''t realise till this morning the gap between us and them. Really can''t believe it.

Are our fans easily pleased? Genuinely interested in people''s thoughts.

(No I''m not jealous of them and I won''t go and support them down the road)[/quote]

We win at the Hawthorns and Watford lose at home to Stoke.Are our fans pleased, well some are.

[/quote]
It''s more interesting to note those who have gone missing in action.
I wonder if we''ll see them again after the Newcastle game?

Great win CA, add makes the point last week, a really good point now as we built on it.

Did what we had to do yesterday, only thing that worries me is the lack of efforts on goal. 6 on target in 5 games.

Loving Klose!

Only need one shot on target per game if you keep a clean sheet. Wonder how many shots on target we had vs Liverpool, West Ham and Chelsea?

Loving Klose too CUSDP, also agree with Hairy.

Nice break to get Brady & Ryan fit and we go again to beat Newcastle for 3 more points