Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Phew I hope the other five will be a bit less stressful than that one or my poor old heart won''t stand it! And a great win for the boys OTBC COYY 💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

Not in the final picks, but almost had a heart attack keeping tabs on the Walsall game I picked. I finally record a win for the first time in weeks. Even then it took an 88th minutes equaliser and 94th minute winner. Blimey!

[quote user="Hammond1612"]Hi everyone, this week I''m going to be brave and choose Norwich as my pick (I know, madness!!) Just feel were due a result and we have an okay record at west brom. For the match bet bamford to score anytime and both teams to score. Good luck pups![/quote]What a pick Hammond! [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Well done Wolfie! £7.50 in the pot :)[/quote]

Every little helps. And what a win for the boys in yellow! Now let''s all get behind Diesel Doris for the rest of the weekend :)

Thanks nbs! Now on coach home, just had a feeling about today! Hopefully that''ll be a great start for the pups this weekend! OTBC!

[quote user="93vintage"]It''s a good job that £1 was on a HT/FT instead of a double chance. Well done Wolfie![/quote]

Thanks mate. It''s all easy with hindsight, eh :)

Apologies for being late. Off to Liga Venezolana, and a home win for Deportivo Anzoátegui versus Llaneros de Guanare.Come on Feyenoord!!!

Really nervous about my confidence in Juventus now! 18 wins in their last 19 games... Odds near even money... In bocca al lupo domani, Donna Vecchia!

Been out this evening and just got back to find it''s 3/3. Well at 4 o''clock yesterday afternoon I didn''t think we''d get the first one home so mega happy😊😊😊 Lets hope tomorrow will bring all that lovely dosh to the CSF👍

Well done Wolfie on your success with the Norwich bet. Juventus will be fine so stop worrying!!! Got a good feeling about tomorrow 😊