Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Back to Italy for me,

Napoli home win v Genoa, Sunday 5.00pm ko.

For City I fear a draw, but sticking my neck out for 0-1 with Bamford to score his first....

Best of luck pickers, and of course all pups.

The Greek Super League.PAOK to win at home against Kalloni.PAOK, with a solid 7-4-2 and 19/12 home record, cannot win the title, and look safe to finish in the quartet playing off for European places. However it very much matters how high up that group of four teams finish, so there is still plenty of incentive for PAOK.Kalloni, bottom and effectively already relegated, have a 0-2-11 and 3/24 away record. The current odds are 1/8.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Klose to score last, at 40/1.Good luck to all!

Good luck DD, FTW and all.
Everton - Arsenal to draw (at 13/5).
Klose to score, (at 14-1) though like PC I was tempted by the score first (or last) odds of 40/1.

Tottenham to beat Bournemouth for me this week.

For the Norwich bet, I feel it might be a low scoring draw. 1-1 maybe.

Good luck diesel doris'' feedrhewolf and all!

Going for a team whos results i always look out for this week...

AFC WIMBLEDON V YORK CITY....Home win.

Good luck DD and all who sail in here.

Right then! Slightly later than advertised, here are my match bets.There has been so much love for Bamford it would be scandalous not to back him, although we''ll probably end up with Mbokani starting now I''ve said that.So:I noticed Bamford to score and Norwich to win is enhanced from 5/1 to 7/1 on the Bill Hill site, so that''s got to be worth £3 of anyone''s money.A more conservative £2 on Bamford to score anytime (13/5).West Brom to win and both teams to score is 9/2 (a strong likelihood if we concede in the first half), so I''ll take £1 on that.Standard £1 on the bore-draw at 7/1.Ludicrous £1 on Norwich to win 3-2 and Howson to score first (400/1).£1 on double result Draw/Norwich.And, lastly, not that anyone would take much solace from it, but we''d at least put a couple of quid in the pot if West Brom win to nil, so a miserable quid on that.

Evening all, good luck feedthewolf and especially Mum - hope you both bring the home the wonga!!

MMMK - Sporting Gijon -v- ATLETICO MADRID AWAY WIN

MM - CAEN -v- Troyes HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone.

If you put 48p @ 3.6 on a Norwich win and 52p @ 3.3 for a draw with bet365, you''ll get odds of at least 1.71 instead of their 1.66 for a single double chance bet.

[quote user="93vintage"]If you put 48p @ 3.6 on a Norwich win and 52p @ 3.3 for a draw with bet365, you''ll get odds of at least 1.71 instead of their 1.66 for a single double chance bet.[/quote]Sorry, for the avoidance of doubt I meant a double result (HT/FT) rather than a double chance (win or draw). Forgot to put the odds of 6/1, which certainly didn''t aid clarity! So HT draw, FT Norwich.Thanks all the same for the tip [:)]

It''s again been a toss-up between a few this week and as I am typing this I still keep changing my mind.  I have decided to go to Turkey and for -- Besiktas vs Antalyaspor - home win- For the match bet, us to win and Klose to score lastGood luck everyone, the very best of luck Diesel Doris and Feedthewolf [:)][Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A very good morning to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Wolfie and Diesel Doris my fellow quiz winning Nelson Numpty not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.I made my mind up last night having two games in the frame throughout the day and i was waiting for nbs to confirm i was taking a big risk with my final choice [:P] but when i got up this morning i find The Nelson round dodger has selected it. [:(]However never change your mind when it comes to betting so it has to be the FA Trophy game and a HOME WIN for GRIMSBY v Bognor Regis at 1/4.For the City game i just cannot see any goals so it has to be 0-0.[/quote]Well done, Tilly.  A fine pick! [:)]

Sheffield Wednesday vs Charlton - home win.

Good luck all PUP''s

Diesel Doris has computer problems so she posted her picks on Facebook. Here they are : -

GRIMSBY v Bognor Regis SPORTING LISBON v Arouca FEYENOORD v De Graafschap Torino v JUVENTUS ... PAOK v Kalloni NAPOLI v Genoa My pick is Sporting.

I''ll be right back with the details.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Right then! Slightly later than advertised, here are my match bets.There has been so much love for Bamford it would be scandalous not to back him, although we''ll probably end up with Mbokani starting now I''ve said that.So:I noticed Bamford to score and Norwich to win is enhanced from 5/1 to 7/1 on the Bill Hill site, so that''s got to be worth £3 of anyone''s money.A more conservative £2 on Bamford to score anytime (13/5).West Brom to win and both teams to score is 9/2 (a strong likelihood if we concede in the first half), so I''ll take £1 on that.Standard £1 on the bore-draw at 7/1.Ludicrous £1 on Norwich to win 3-2 and Howson to score first (400/1).£1 on double result Draw/Norwich.And, lastly, not that anyone would take much solace from it, but we''d at least put a couple of quid in the pot if West Brom win to nil, so a miserable quid on that.[/quote]

Thanks Wolfie. This is a great strategy. I love the 400/1 quid. One week we will get one of these so why shouldn''t it be this! I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Bamford

to score and Norwich to win

£3.00

Bill Hill

7/1

£24.00

Bamford

to score anytime

£2.00

Bet 365

13/5

£7.20

West

Brom to win / both teams to score

£1.00

Bill Hill

9/2

£5.50

0-0

draw

£1.00

Bill Hill

7/1

£8.00

Norwich

to win 3-2 / Howson first goal

£1.00

Bill Hill

400/1

£401.00

HT

draw, FT Norwich.

£1.00

Bet 365

13/2

£7.50

West

Brom win to nil

£1.00

Bill Hill

9/4

£3.25

Good luck and OTBC. [Y]

I''ve placed our second free penalty bet with PaddyPower so we have : -

Norwich to score a penalty

£10.00

PPower

10/1

£100.00

Thank you for this brilliant final six Diesel. I think we have a great chance of another winning week. And thank you for sending a tenner to double the bet. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill. The potential return for the free bet is £44.84 and the potential return for the £10 you sent is £54.84. So this weekend we are playing for £99.68. Here are the details : -

Grimsby

-       

-

2/7

-       

-

15:00

Sat

Sporting Lisbon

-       

1/4

-

18:30

Sat

Feyenoord

-       

2/9

-

18:45

Sat

Juventus

-

10/11

-

14:00

Sun

PAOK

-

1/8

-

15:15

Sun

Napoli

-

3/10

-

17:00

Sun

So that''s a nice even split with three tomorrow and three on Sunday. I think we are in for an exciting weekend. Good luck all us PUPs[:)]

Wow, just shy of £100 smackers! Good luck Diesel and all Pups!

After last nights panic and believe me it was a panic, b****y ''puters I realised that I never said any "thank you" so thank you everyone for all the great picks. Let''s hope they all come in and also some of FTW''s match bet picks💛💚

1-1 :(

Mystified as to why this thread has had nearly 5,000 views this week. Nearly five times as many as usual at this point...

Odd, hadn''t noticed that Nutty - maybe someone was viciously refreshing the page awaiting the slightly delayed picks!

Everytime I try and look at the thread I get redirected by an advert to a different site. So I have to reload the page and give it another view. I expect this is what is happening. Pain in the ass and the reason why I hardly post on this antique forum