Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Why haven't we got one

West Brom have a heavyweight champion, why haven''t we got one? If we don''t keep up with the other teams around us we''ll stand still and if you stand still then you''re dead.

"WBA heavyweight champion Lucas Browne says he is "shocked and devastated" after failing a drugs test."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/35871375

[quote user="lappinitup"]Pffftt. We''ve got Herbie Hide.........[/quote]It was bad enough having Danny Mills given space on this forum let alone Herbie Hide........Two great sporting ambassadors of our Fine City. [:''(]

I would like to apologise for posting Baldy''s email address from his profile page on this forum. It appears this is not acceptable behaviour, and clearly a matter of some regret for a man as honourable as me.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]Herbie Hide once grabbed me by the throat in Peppermint Park.  True story.
[/quote]Pfffft. Who hasn''t had that happen to them.....

I think we ought to turn this into a top tenuous links thread a bit like the Chris Evans thing on Radio 2 and post tenuous connections/interractions we have had with City players past or present - I can kick this off (so to speak) by saying that I once gave planning permission for an extension to Kevin Drinkell''s house in Eaton.