Sign in to follow this  
?

Mbokani

Mbokani was at Brussels airport this morning when the bombs went off, he is OK but shaken and has returned home. This from SSN!

Wonder what he was doing in Belgium? Possibly lining up a return to Anderlecht??

I really hope we can sign him on a full next season if we stay up. Rate him highly.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Wonder what he was doing in Belgium? Possibly lining up a return to Anderlecht??

I really hope we can sign him on a full next season if we stay up. Rate him highly.[/quote]Well if he''s really on a reported £80,000 a week I would say that''s a pretty slim hope.....

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]I should imagine that "shaken" is a bit of an understatement!

Sort of thing that will stay with you for a very long time[/quote]Very true.I would imagine the bloke who saved the baby from the sinking car feels much the same.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Wonder what he was doing in Belgium? Possibly lining up a return to Anderlecht??

I really hope we can sign him on a full next season if we stay up. Rate him highly.[/quote]Well if he''s really on a reported £80,000 a week I would say that''s a pretty slim hope.....[/quote]

I''m on a reported £1m. a week. Gees some of you will believe any old manure.

Sounds like it was too close for comfort :

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-03-25/its-a-miracle-im-still-alive-norwich-citys-mbokani-describes-brussels-terror/?

Yes, sounds very close, but 7 suitcases?!? He can''t have been going for more than a week, what the hell was he taking with him?

[quote user="ron obvious"]Beard conditioner?[/quote]

😂