Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Next seasons strikeforce

Notso nutso, in my opinion.

It''s hard to disagree with one of my heroes, but I can''t let you have that.

If one of the players was having a bad game, sure tell him he''s having one.

But if a player had a bad game last time out you can''t tell him he''s having a bad game when he''s putting in a decent performance in this game.

You can''t can you?

So has baldyboy reinvented himself since january? If he wants to be born again that''s fine by me. But the baldyboy I know was getting angry with people on here until we started to climb back to the top under Alex Neil. He then went missing right through the run to the playoffs, playoffs themselves, throughout the summer until January this year when he returned to specifically pick fights with posters who''d been here throughout. Can''t do links on my phone but his comeback post was entitled "Please don''t criticise..."

Look it up.

I don''t know and I don''t care nutty. I''m watching this game.

If he had reinvented himself, he wasn''t given much of a chance. Sadly it seems to me, Baldy got more 5hit from some than Paedo Johnson.

Honestly, could you make it up?

I go missing for long periods too, that''s not a message board crime, is it?

No it''s not a crime. People can post what and when they like. Baldyboy likes to pick fights. But doesn''t like others to pick fights. I''m going missing now for some sleep.

Evidently they can''t nutty. I have personal experience of that too.

I have to admit curiosity got the better of me and I read the "don''t criticise" post.

Now I consider myself a bit happy clappy, but I don''t really see anything wrong with that post, it was a fair reaction. He might be on a downer after a defeat but he didn''t get much wrong in his post.

"Our fantastic board or our fantastic manager! Especially as the forum big boys will accuse you of being binners, not true supporters and all sorts of other things! The forum big boys are all right and everything is great at NCFC!"

Ironically I agree with his comment although not in the same spirit. I do think we have a fantastic board and manager. I then think he was being quite polite because I would have said the same old c***s will call you a binner etc.

It''s reasonable to guess that some of the criticism would have been from customers that day and not fans. Be interesting to know how much of a customer or supporter Baldyboy is?

I''m not sure that repeatedly using the C-word to describe fellow posters is either, big, clever, or leading towards the better and kinder, more tolerant message board which is surely what we all want to see.

Nutty, yes I did disappear for good reason too, reasons I would never put on here either.

This post sums up exactly the problems with this forum sadly, maybe I will disappear again, this time for healthier reasons of my own such as this forum has a couple of exceedingly childish posters that can only mass debate with themselves in the room.

See this is what I mean about honesty Baldy. When you came back specifically to resume hostilities with posters you disagree with you told me "never been away!" "Been reading a the guff you lot write" "that''s me done for another couple of years but I will still be watching and laughing."

So what is the truth?

You could at least be honest enough to say that with the team having such a bad run you had the confidence and motivation to resume the bickering with those you disagree with. Your first thread back had absolutely nothing to do with football. It didn''t mention it. Just attacked the posters you disagree with.

Now I wonder if "the same old faces" is yet another group I''m in....

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"]Other fora are available.
[/quote]Yes there are Bor but it is such a shame that some do not avail themselves of that facility as i am sure that these '' other fora '' would be glad of the extra posters.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Other fora are available but since Facebook and Twitter aren''t as good.

This site used to be full of posters all offering different opinions. Now it feels like the pink un consists of about 10.[/quote]Somebody started a thread this morning who hardly ever posts asking a genuine question and straight away up popped somebody with an off topic sly comment relating to a personal agenda against a poster who has left this site. Mind you that poster probably thinks he is being funny or clever.[:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Other fora are available but since Facebook and Twitter aren''t as good.

This site used to be full of posters all offering different opinions. Now it feels like the pink un consists of about 10.[/quote]Somebody started a thread this morning who hardly ever posts asking a genuine question and straight away up popped somebody with an off topic sly comment relating to a personal agenda against a poster who has left this site. Mind you that poster probably thinks he is being funny or clever.[:(][/quote]
And then another poster who likes to comment on other poster''s behaviour rather than start anything interesting themselves made a dig at this poster without having the cojones to name names. Dear oh dear.

@CUDSP

Yeah this forum has pretty much gone to shit. You can be pretty sure any thread that has gone past 3 pages will be the same group of about 10 posters taking shots at each other and arguing about stuff totally irrelevant to the initial thread.

Shame really.

There is another forum made up of people who left this one because they hated it. I would imagine it''s thriving. I know if I felt Iike that about this forum I''d post there.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Other fora are available but since Facebook and Twitter aren''t as good.

This site used to be full of posters all offering different opinions. Now it feels like the pink un consists of about 10.[/quote]Somebody started a thread this morning who hardly ever posts asking a genuine question and straight away up popped somebody with an off topic sly comment relating to a personal agenda against a poster who has left this site. Mind you that poster probably thinks he is being funny or clever.[:(][/quote]
And then another poster who likes to comment on other poster''s behaviour rather than start anything interesting themselves made a dig at this poster without having the cojones to name names. Dear oh dear.
[/quote]Try reading the one about Newcastle being skint oh but then again you have and guess what you attempted to take it off topic ! You must remind me of your interesting threads but then again they died out along with the genuinely funny Mr. Chops. Whatever happened ? Stick to what you used to be good at as people laughed at 90 % of your posts for all the right reasons but now 90% are rather tragic. You should have stuck to your Christmas panto, relegation mini leagues and updates on poor old Watling the gnome down the allotment.

I declined posting whilst I was away for exactly the reasons shown on here and my health was suffering but carried on reading.

I dont see that I have to justify why I was away and as I say maybe I will carry on but I really think I shall just read from now on as I did previously

Plus 1 Til, have been saying the same for a while now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]There is another forum made up of people who left this one because they hated it. I would imagine it''s thriving. I know if I felt Iike that about this forum I''d post there.[/quote]

My life isn''t really dictated by Internet forums to feel the need to post loads or seek pastures new.

Shame it''s not as vibrant as it once was.

I personally think if it wasn''t for the Pup thread this would probably be gone.

That other forum you mentioned NN shot itself in the foot by the appointment of some of the moderators there! Double standards doesn''t even come close. I too think this forum is rapidly losing posters as any reasonable thread is taken over by the same posters trying to boost their online egos.

OTBC

Are the "same posters" the same as any of the other nameless groups on here Ron? I will give baldy the credit that he names the posters. Like me being the worst because the others talk about football sometimes whilst I never do.

Baldy.. the issue I had was that you came back specifically to attack other posters. Not that you came back. A range of opinions is good and I''m not like CUSDP who seems to believe those that disagree with him somehow make the forum dead.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I''m not like CUSDP who seems to believe those that disagree with him somehow make the forum dead.[/quote]

Oh god. I''ve been called out. Ironically the only ones who I find disagreement with are the ones that rule the roost.

But then I''m not alone....

In all for discussing things. Wel I was. But everything gets off topic, posts from the past are brought up and it just gets bitter.

That''s me done on here.

Over & out 👍🏽

Nigel, I give you a lot of credit on this site for the work/contributions that you do to make this site bearable. I think we all know who the posters are that I am referring to but to avoid another 5 pages of mud slinging I will refrain from mentioning names. To be honest, if the majority of the main culprits adopted your style of posting, in that you rarely insult or ridicule other posters unless provoked, then this site would be inevitably better for it!

Anyway, I have meerly given my opinion, if people disagree that''s fine by me but I am not going to get into further debate on it.

OTBC

It''s a bit like using streams whereby you develop a tactical awareness about what to do with the adverts and how to avoid them.

When opening the PinkUn page you tend to know which posters and which threads to avoid even though they show up blue when opening the page.

This thread has had some good moments and has just about survived in it''s intent even though it has featured a bed-rock of stupidity throughout.

And there you see it in all its pink un glory. It''s a shame less people are honest in what they post. CUSDP complains about past opinions being brought up. Yet in issues like club ownerships and the shifting sands associated with those opinions past opinions are relevant.

This is making me chuckle, it really is.People here lecturing about behaviour, when they have easily been as bad as the people they are criticising.[:)]