Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Community Sports Foundation

Stumbled on the video on You Tube - I don''t know who makes them but they always bring a tear to my eye. So proud of the club genuinely impacting on the Community.

Well done to the players, management and all who put so much effort in. Just when I think players are out of touch with fans, watching them interact in this way restores my faith.

Now let''s stay up and make everyone happy!

I could write loads about the CSF and the work they do in the community to help disadvantaged children and adults but it would literally take me all day.

Over a year ago I knew a little about their work but since starting the Fans Social Club myself and our team of volunteers have worked more closely with them and we are all passionate about what they do.

If you want to know more, have a look at their website or get yourself down to Carrow Park on a Sat morning and watch the DS footy team play or watch some of the other activities that are held before a match day.

Like FCC it will bring a tear to your eye but more importantly it will make you realise and appreciate how wonderful our club is to be so involved in such a wonderful project