Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Your Starting 11 For The Euros.

He''ll crowbar Rooney in, no matter what.....and probably squeeze in Milner.Liked your first team. Would like to see a team player like Noble getting a chance.

Think Welbeck will have a good chance of being in the team. Rarely lets England down.

Not a great fan of Henderson.

What I''d opt for;

Hart

Walker Cahill Smalling Baines

Dier Barkley

Welbeck Rooney Sterling

Kane

What''ll he''ll probably go for;

Hart

Walker Cahill Jagielka Baines

Milner Henderson

Welbeck Rooney Sterling

Kane

Is Baines still a real contender for left back?

Don''t think he''s the player he was 2 or 3 years ago.

Baines is still a good leader, and this could well be his last big tournament. Personally, if he''s fit enough I''d be starting him when the time comes

Yer think your right with welbeck. Probably him starting over sterling.

Think Butland has been by far the best English keeper this season but Hart has never really done anything wrong for England and is a top keeper still.

The thing with Baines is he''s been out injured quite a bit lately and I think Bertrand and Rose have been quality this season.

Butland.

Walker, Stones, Smalling, Baines.

Gary Oneil, Ali.

Vardy, Barkley, Sterling.

Kane.

Kane

hart  clyne stones cahill rose               dierwalcott barkley alli sterling               kanepace, pace, more pace and extra pace, high work rate with a solid spine, time to stop worrying about what other teams can do, and make them more concerned about us attacking them

milner, henderson and sturridge shouldnt even be in the squad let alone near the first 11, total sh1te

Butland looked a nervous wreck tonight, and I felt he had a mistake in him.

VARDYYY!

Knowing Woy it''ll be a front 2 of Rooney/Welbeck with Kane and Vardy sitting on the bench.

First time in well over 10 years England look like they don''t need Rooney.

If Rooney starts ahead of Kane or Vardy I''ll give up with England. With Welbeck, Walcott and Sturidge I personally wouldn''t even take him. Too many better players now.

Excellent match though, could have won that even more comfortably but we look competitive, attack minded and played some exciting, good football!

Rooney is big for the dressing room and for experience so I''d have him in the squad but after tonight I would like to think his position is under a bit of threat now

Rooney is worth a place in the squad.

He''s had a lot of criticism over the years but many of his critics don''t seem to realise that he has carried England for a long time.

For me, I hope we use that diamond at some point. I dunno if it''d work from the start but we looked class once Vardy came on tonight.

I''d go (4-1-2-1-2 Diamond):

Hart

Clyne

Smalling

Cahill

Rose

Dier

Hendo

Alli

Rooney

Vardy

Kane

Honestly think Rooney is still one of our best players. Yes he''s not the "World Superstar" we all hoped he''d be when he burst on to the scene but there''s a cracking player there and him right in the middle, surrounded by all that talent could work wonders. You know he''ll work his arse off as well and perhaps it''ll benefit him with us not relying on him scoring so much.

Unlucky to miss out on my line up are:

Stones - looks a bit dodgy at times, need stability and experience back there for the tournament. Hell of a future though when he hones his ball playing skills.

Walker - Great season with Spurs but Clyne was good tonight, and has a better defensive game. no need to change that.

Barkley - Tempted by him instead of Rooney but still the odd bit of naivety shows with his decision making at times. Plenty of flair elsewhere in my line up.

Sturridge - on his day he''s our best striker but he''s barely played recently and our current strikers are bang in form. Similar arguement applies to Welbeck and to Wilshere for the midfield role.

All this moaning about Noble not being there, seriously?! He''s good, but we have so many options, some more proven, some more talented, there just isn''t space for him atm. It was him or Drinkwater and the latter has fairly and squarely won the chance.

I don''t think it''s really the ball playing side of things that Stones needs to hone. It''s defending.

...........Hart.............

Clyne....Smalling...Cahill.....Rose

.............Dier...................

.............Wilshire..............

Sterling....Rooney.......Alli...

...............Kane.................

-----------------Hart-----------------

Clyne---Stones---Cahill---Baines

----------Dier-------Alli------------

The Ox------Rooney------Sterling

---------------Kane-----------------

[quote user="GJP"]I don''t think it''s really the ball playing side of things that Stones needs to hone. It''s defending.[/quote]

Similar to Barkley, it''s the decision making. He''s a defender though so it makes his errors stand out more. Barkley can get away with losing the ball every so often, like our very own Wes does. A defender can''t though.

Stones has all the technical attributes he needs to be a good ball playing defender. He can tackle, mark, he''s got a bit of pace about him, he''s strong, he can pick a pass out and be comfortable on the ball but sometimes he needs to know when to find row Z.

4-3-3.HartClyneSmallingStonesBertrandHenderson (not so keen but Roy likes a steady Eddie and would prefer Henderson to Milner)DierAlliRooneyKaneSterlingVardy and Barkley likely HT/2nd half subs.If Rooney is fit he''ll start, simple as.Dier sitting back makes it more of a 4-1-3-2 if needed. Alternately can be a 4-5-1.