Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Most tackles won by an English PL midfielder..

quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Enjoy all your America-popularized products with a large side of hypocrisy. Is there a Union Jack on the moon yet?[/quote

What on Earth has that got to do with any conspiracy theories?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Enjoy all your America-popularized products with a large side of hypocrisy. Is there a Union Jack on the moon yet?[/quote

What on Earth has that got to do with any conspiracy theories?[/quote]Don''t try and reason with him, the only reason he is here is that this website is on the list of inoffensive sounding ones, that his carers allow him to participate in.

It''s about as on topic as Hoggie and Bornobo''s hypocritical criticisms, Crab. But at least it addresses them whereas they don''t address anything with their simple minded weak and misguided insults.

[quote user="Jeremy Borbyn"][quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]As I said, ^^^^^ Moron.[/quote]
Looks like a simple-minded and weak insult to me.
Will you be voting Trump?
[/quote]
Think we all know the answer...

Thanks, cusdp. I was unaware of that.

Bernobo, feel the Bern. But whatever you do, don''t come up with a valid point. Hogglips, Florida''s primary is coming up. Who will you pick in the Republican primary? Oh that''s right, you don''t live there, you just have it on your avatar because.... .because......there''s nothing in your own backyard you feel proud about?

In my garden I''ve got some raised beds, two apple trees, some chickens and a summer house.

What about the rest of you?

I have a bird feeding station I am very proud of...it attracts a wide variety of tits (Blue, Great, Coal, Long-tailed)...I''m sure Gainer will be also along shortly to visit it...

Apples

You''re right. I guess that shows how little I care about this election process that seems to be dominating your lives. If only you were as concerned about, once again, what''s going on in your own backyard. (Great song by Burton Cummings)

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Aaaawwww, name calling. That''s your way of saying you''ve lost the debate to a better informed, superior American intellect. We''ll see you on the moon..........if you ever get there.

America rules![/quote]

Yes, that wonderful example of American superior intellect, the moon landing - based on t echnology and scientists stolen from the Nazis and your ''allies''...

Ha ha, ya stolen from the Nazis. That''s precious, corny.

But think about it. Assume it was stolen. Did the Nazis (was Germany still Nazi during the Space Race?) (HA HA HA!) and our enemies (the Soviets, I presume) not have copies of the technology we stole? Why didn''t they get there first? Or at all?

Hey cornhole, are you one of those lowbrows that thinks the moon landing was faked? Your superior British intellect must have some good answers for my simple American brain.

Are you lonely Houston, do you just come here to make moronic comments that you know will get you attention?You appear to have zero interest, or knowledge, about Norwich City.Was your original Houston Canary account banned for this reason?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Ha ha, ya stolen from the Nazis. That''s precious, corny.

But think about it. Assume it was stolen. Did the Nazis (was Germany still Nazi during the Space Race?) (HA HA HA!) and our enemies (the Soviets, I presume) not have copies of the technology we stole? Why didn''t they get there first? Or at all?

Hey cornhole, are you one of those lowbrows that thinks the moon landing was faked? Your superior British intellect must have some good answers for my simple American brain.[/quote]

Again showing your intellect their Mr Gopher, the space race and going to the moon didn''t start in the 60''s, it started in the immediate aftermath of the second world war. The stolen Nazi technology I was referring to was the likes of the V2 rocket and such scientists that were sequestered like Von Braun. Have a look into Operation Paperclip for a bit more information but the origins of that were 7 rocket scientists that arrived in the USA in September 1945! As for the technology stolen from your allies, I was referring to us actually, many times in the 40''s and 50''s you took technology developed on this side of the pond and used it for your own ends, a prime example of this is the breakthroughs that led to breaching the sound barrier, but also applies to advances in rocket engine technology, specifically around thrust vectoring and the development of self correction allowing for the changes in thrust required as the weight of the rocket reduced due to burnt fuel...

Oh come on, TC! You can''t be serious, can you? Gagarin walked on the moon!?!?time e plant the Soviet flag and forget to take a picture?

mort, you abusive, drunken loudmouth. My HC account logged off for the first time in years. It was easier to start a new one.

Every thread I join, I do so with good intentions. It''s metrosexual wannabes like you who refuse to discuss or debate, not me. Sadly for you simple country folk, you keep playing the "stupid American" card which is a no-win (much like our last 12 or so games) situation.

If you think I have no knowledge or interest in the team, then you are blinded by hate for someone smarter, stronger, better looking and with a full head of hair that you will never meet. If you read my opening comments with an open mind, you''d see I have plenty of reasonable, on-topic comments. It''s losers like you, providing for your usually fatherless boys by raping the planet, who take things off course. I play along with that for my own amusement. If you don''t like it, don''t take it there.

And why are you so interested in my children, Houston?Is that a thing of yours, being interested in other peoples children?

Corncob, you''re already starting to waver! You''ve changed from stolen to sequestered regarding the Nazis.

You didn''t answer the other part though. If we stole all the tech, why didnt those who had it first make it to the moon? Ever.

You know who WAS stealing a lot of tech? The Soviets. Free market democratic countries allow trial and error. That''s how you learn. In America our scientists and inventors have that freedom, which is why we dumb Americans make way more than our share of worldly advancements. It''s also why secondary countries have inferiority complexes so feel the need to try and belittle us.

And why are you so interested in my children, Houston?

Is that a thing of yours, being interested in other peoples children

I''m sure your usually fatherless boys are a much like you. Brash, bullying, obnoxious, obsessed with bell ends. Does it bother you that I point out what a crap dad you are?

Why are you so obsessed with bell ends? Is yours not quite what you wish it could be?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]And why are you so interested in my children, Houston?

Is that a thing of yours, being interested in other peoples children

I''m sure your usually fatherless boys are a much like you. Brash, bullying, obnoxious, obsessed with bell ends. Does it bother you that I point out what a crap dad you are?

Why are you so obsessed with bell ends? Is yours not quite what you wish it could be?[/quote]So now you''re insulting my children?You''re a real class act fella[Y]