Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 34

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Hang on a minute Purple my friend '' complaining ,specifically and personally '' is a tad over the top. I pointed out that somebody who has not picked for a third of the season actually went up a place because somebody who has picked every week so far got one wrong. Pointing out is not complaining and i mentioned nobody by name to avoid making it personal. Just forget i posted anything at all as you and Winky seem to be rounding on me but my intention was to merely sound out views on thoughts in my head. nbs seems to grasp where i was coming from so let''s just move on OK ?[/quote]Not over the top. Accurate.  Of course what you are doing is complaining, and of course you made it personal because all anyone has to do is look at the table to see about whom you are talking. But don''t worry; I am also happy to stop posting on this subject now. I didn''t realise you were of such a fragile disposition that two posters politely disagreeing with you would make you feel harrassed.