Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Newcastle - Saturday

I was asked this morning, by another Norwich fan, what I thought about the game.

I replied , initially, that I am quietly confident, with a dollop of trepidation, but after a few minutes reflection, I''m thinking;

BRING IT ON!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]I was asked this morning, by another Norwich fan, what I thought about the game.

I replied , initially, that I am quietly confident, with a dollop of trepidation, but after a few minutes reflection, I''m thinking;

BRING IT ON![/quote]The next 3 games could shape our season.Newcastle will be more nervous than we are.

The importance of this game speaks for itself. The side with the most bottle and determination will win through, this could be either and we will not get a feel until 10 to 15 minutes in the game. Yes lady luck and officialdom may play a part. We need 8 to 10 points from somewhere and this is a good opportunity. It is a must not lose but a win would be fantastic. I think it is a must win for Newcastle. A draw and it could be advantage Sunderland. I have been quite downbeat since late January but i sense potentially green shoots of recovery. come 5pm Saturday electric with comment whatever the result

this place will be

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Which January, Yorkshire?[/quote]
Good observation Crabby. I''ll double Morty''s smile and raise you. [:D][:D]

I think it will be very tight. Neither team will want to lose, that would be a major blow. So it may come down to concentration, a mistake or a moment of brilliance.

Frankly though, home games against these two teams are ones that, if you can''t win when you need to, make it hard to make a case for justifying staying up. It is in our own hands against our relegation rivals. We can do it, just need to believe it.