Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Wesley's contract

Have been getting a bit worried he was out of contract this summer as when he signed his two year deal in 2014 it was stated it ran to the end of the 2015-16 season. I note though that in his interview on the front page he says he is contracted to 2017. Have I missed an announcement of the club exercising a one year extension?

He''s on fire for Ireland at then moment and would not surprise me if he excels at the Euro''s. Be shame to lose him on a free even if he is 34. Would like to see him stay with us for 10 years and get a testimonial. Feel he will be a crucial player for us next season whatever league we are in.

PS He also must play on Saturday given its a crucial home game we need to win. i hope therefore he''s not "rested" due to having played last night.

So he plays well internationally and he''s a "must play" but Lafferty isn''t?[;)]

Hoolahan''s a totally different kettle of fish to Lafferty.

He has been as prominent for this football club as you''ve been prominent talking cheap shots on these boards Morty.

Yes I also thought his contract finished this season as well. Must have missed an announcement.

[quote user="Six Pack"]Hoolahan''s a totally different kettle of fish to Lafferty.

He has been as prominent for this football club as you''ve been prominent talking cheap shots on these boards Morty.

Yes I also thought his contract finished this season as well. Must have missed an announcement.[/quote]Oh dry your eyes.The winky icon is a clue....

Good grief, is it mock outrage day today??? Well really, I''ve never been so offended in all my life...

Apples

Too many keyboard bad boys on this forum waiting to take offence at the slightest thing and then start an argument by making it personal.

Go for a walk, or masturbate or something.

I''m always quite concerned about morty n bor. Little winky and Master Bater always coming together hand in hand on threads.

[quote user="The gut"]I''m always quite concerned about morty n bor. Little winky and Master Bater always coming together hand in hand on threads.[/quote]
And right on cue, with homophobic innuendo.....

I''m not offended by it, but if you have to sink into the gutter of homophobic innuendo to try and score a cheap laugh then you have already lost whatever argument you are trying to start.

oh I can''t believe it, bor of sorts. I''m made up, if there was a laugh.

And there is nothing homophobic about it. I ain''t scared of you and morty.

I''m not sure, so maybe someone else could confirm, but is Mr Gut just here to try and start an argument?

That''s "I''m not" to Georgy Porgy.

As for your question me me me morty, please don''t you be making out i''m black. If you can''t beat them join them.

[quote user="The gut"]That''s "I''m not" to Georgy Porgy.

As for your question me me me morty, please don''t you be making out i''m black. If you can''t beat them join them.[/quote]Fill your boots[Y]

Oh dear, someone plays Bor at his own game and Bor cries foul-typical bully.

[quote user="The gut"]That''s "I''m not" to Georgy Porgy.

As for your question me me me morty, please don''t you be making out i''m black. If you can''t beat them join them.[/quote]
What''s wrong with being black?
Are you racist as well as homophobic?

Come on bor dom (and that wasn''t an instruction for morty, before he gets excited) you''ve done the homophobic bit.

There''s plenty wrong with being black if you are only a slightly tainted kettle and that manky bent up old scorched pot comes a calling. That''s not racism that''s kitchen etiquette.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y[/quote][:D]

Does anyone actually have an answer for the original post & question ? Hoolahan''s contract.

I was curious when I saw the subject line but Morty changed the subject with his reply.

[quote user="Six Pack"]Does anyone actually have an answer for the original post & question ? Hoolahan''s contract.

I was curious when I saw the subject line but Morty changed the subject with his reply.[/quote]Are you still crying about that?

But to answer your question, I simply googled "Norwich City player contracts", selected the first link, and discovered he is under contract until the 30th June 2017.You''re welcome[Y]